NOKIA 3220 or SE K300i

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hi every1 , I am planning to buy a cell in range of 6.5-7 k.I want a cell with descent camera bettter than nokia 6610i.Is se k300i a better choice or nokia 3220 a best bait? :?

aadipa

Padawan
K300i will give 12MB memory while 3220 has only 4MB.

Also K300i camera images are bigger in resolution than N3220.

N3220 does have a 5 way nav. keypad which is difficult to use than joystick. It is difficult to press center key on it. Others may have diff. opinion.

Also lack of IR is -ve about 3220 coz you cannt do phone to phone transfer of images. It was supported in the older version of phone ie 3200.

EDIT: And you will miss that IR in N3220 very much.
EDIT2: Sorry I was confused between 3200 and 3220 about that video capture thing.

moshel

Padawan
i bought k300i 2 weeks back for 6.1k

the keypad is quite good, especially the joystick is very very soft....after using it, using the joystick of 6600 became difficult.

one odd thing abt this phone is that some wav files play and some dont.....
the camera: the resolution is good upto 1280X960 resolution. but when i click the pic, the phone moves a bit and the picture comes bad...also sometimes i feel there is a lot of light in the picture..

but the best thing of this phone is its speakers, although u wont be able to put a lot of songs in this phone, but still listening to music is gr8 experience in this...even when i call someone who has a RING BACK TONE with good beats, it sounds really nice, i compared calling the same guy from k300i, ngage qd and a landline phone, and the sound of k300i is really superb....the media player also has a equalizer in it.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
aadipa....rectify urself.............

NOKIA 3220 Has got VIDEO CAPTURE
& its POLYPHONIC RINGTONES ROCKS!

C that for urself...if u gets ur Hands on any of 'em.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Ya N3220 is a basic phone with all the adv features.. last week i went to Nokia Priority Dealer and juz enq abt N3220. His feedbac is gud. Its a funky Phone and a basic model and has all the features like Video Camera, FM and thge tones in it really rocks. Its 6.5K in price. And now its cumin in a Silver color too. Really it rocks.

aadipa

Padawan
TechGuru#1 said:
aadipa....rectify urself.............

NOKIA 3220 Has got VIDEO CAPTURE
& its POLYPHONIC RINGTONES ROCKS!

C that for urself...if u gets ur Hands on any of 'em.

Thanx for pointing it out.

i was confused between N3200 and N3220 there.

BTW N3220 has 16 poly midi while SE K300i has 40 poly midi support.

Also K300i supports MP3s as ringtones while N3220 doesn't play MP3s at all.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
man need not compare k300i wit n3220....k300i is way ahead of n3220...ir, mp3, video rec(unlimited), nice cam quality, better display quality, 12mb mem,media player wit equiliser....many more @ 6.1k....itsa steal.....
cheers

bendre123

Broken In
dreams said:
Ya N3220 is a basic phone with all the adv features.. last week i went to Nokia Priority Dealer and juz enq abt N3220. His feedbac is gud. Its a funky Phone and a basic model and has all the features like Video Camera, FM and thge tones in it really rocks. Its 6.5K in price. And now its cumin in a Silver color too. Really it rocks.

hey friend N3220 does not have FM.
i think SE K300i is the best bet compare to N3220.
because SEk300 has 12mb compare to N3220 4mb.
SE k300i has very sound quality.
u can also play mp3 songs on it.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
no use edge even wit support...speeds of airtel n all sucks ne time...dont consider edge...not that big a diff. gud luk
cheers

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
speedyguy said:
no use edge even wit support...speeds of airtel n all sucks ne time...dont consider edge...not that big a diff. gud luk
cheers

i get good download speeds on my 7710 on hutch in mumbai so don say that edge makes any diffrence :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom