Nod32 Features = Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosters

In the zone
Hey Guyz , Nod32 Just send me a mail and they said me that i will ask the customers about how Nod32 Antivirus will improve more with new features. Any suggestion do you have or any features do you want so we will improve such quality and make better Antivirus today. :)

anandk

Distinguished Member
^ isnt their beta suite out already??

wudv liked simpler names, which takes some time to get used to, instead of imon, dmon, amon, emon etc ;-)

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Nod32 is unable to protect from virus spreading through LAN. Doesnt it have network monitoring? They should make one and call it NMON or something.

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
ESET Online Scanner :p

• Fast and Easy-Use: The scanner is installed and activated by a single button
  • Always Up-to-Date: Uses the most current threat signatures and heuristic detection algorithms available from ESET Threat Lab
  • Comprehensive Malware Detection: Detects both know and unknown forms of malware, including viruses, worms, Trojans, phishing, and spyware
  • Deep Scans: Scans inside archive files, runtime packed executables and email messages
  • Cleaning: Cleans systems that were infected while running another antivirus solution and allows end-users to troubleshoot and repair many malware-related problems
  • Anonymity: The Online Scanner can be used anonymously as contact information is not required in exchange for use of the service.
Availability
The ESET Online Scanner will go live in June 2007 and will be available from the company’s Web site at www.eset.com. :D

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Post reported. Can't you post something good?? You may recieve a ban from one of the mods if you continue to do so.

Last edited:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Nod32 Features are Well Enough to serve its Functionality...I would preferably like if they give some *nice* publicity to their product;)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Let talk about the price, as to day our local dealer offerd KAV 6.0 Vista ready for Rs. 1000/- Incl TAX (MRP was Rs. 1450/-), so I have asked him to get a NOD32 too, let us see, how much is that would cost in Kolkata.....

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
@choto, Have you ever seen my company name "Miracle Softwares" on eset.com. I am eset distributor and the cost is simple Rs 1900 /- and the Kaspersky Internet Security cost is Rs 1550 /-. with Box.

Now everyone can buy on ebay. Our products are all in ebay. So you can also buy through credit card on ebay "Paisa Pay".

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@boosters

yeah man I saw that !!!

but till date unfortunatelly I am getting Better pricing at Kolkata Local market for Kaspersky !!!

well NOD32 is free for me, how ever not for any one whoom i would suggest and who would be running it as Business, so at this point some one is in need for 10 or may b more Retail box pack avs, its either gonna b Kaspersky or NOD32

now for KAV 6.0 they quoted Rs. 1000/- per BOX !! but the local vendor wasnt able to digg up NOD32 pricing for me... therefore I am waiting for the Pricing, and if i feel that u r cheaper than Local store, yeah certainlly I would get in tough with u... :)

Strange ur Web site says some thing else :lol:

*www.miraclextreme.com/Kaspersky.html

How can KAV 6.0 be Rs. 1955/- ??? when the MRP is Rs. 1450/- ???

Last edited:
OP
B

boosters

In the zone
Yeah , i know website is not updated since 1 month. It is Old price. Forget that price. Kaspersky Internet Security Rs 1550/- included all taxes. Also who is the local dealer , and without permission how they selling Nod32 Antivirus only Authorized dealer will sell this products. My all prices are tax included, so don't need to ask the tax.

Also have you download a NEW price list that was updated on 10 June on our website.

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
The Unknown said:

thank you... :)

@Booster !!

boosters said:
Also who is the local dealer , and without permission how they selling Nod32 Antivirus only Authorized dealer will sell this products.

I dont think they need ur permission... as u said u are one of the selling patner, just like that there are few more in india, so any local dealer can arrenge the software from other dealers...

See here, *eset.com/partners/partner.php?id=India I see quite a few, in-fact 7 of them !!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom