nod 32 antivirus update

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidayath7

Broken In
Hello i have installed nod 32 antivirus i cant find any updates to download,can anybody tell from where shall i download updates and how to install that........plz
Thamking u
Hidayath

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Lol, you seem to use an illegal copy. You have to pay money, and you will get a username and password. Use those details in the NOD32 Options->updates and click OK. Next click update and it will be done.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Instead Nod 32 use Avast Home addition from
www.avast.com
They gives home addition for free use(Not commercial). After downloading you find 60 Days free trial and if you interested to use it continuously then U can free register it.
In my sense it is one of best free alternative option for you.

New

Padawan
Well..You can also get top antivirus software Kaspersky for free now a days..Go to tutorials section and search for the thread called"How to get free Kaspersky antivirus"...In freeware I prefer AVIRA over any other...

aritrap

Mobile Addict
Installing NOD32 updates offline is a bit tricky. Ask any of ur friend who has an updated copy of nod32 to give u the folder in which NOD32 is installed in program files. From that folder copy all .dat files to the folder where NOD32 is installed in ur machine. Then just restart ur PC and ur NOD32 should be updated. If it is not updated then copy all files of ur friends NOD32 folder and now NOD32 should show the updated version of virus database. I updated my NOD32 using this method.

sarincv

Journeyman
chk the link below...........this will solve ur pbm........

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48887

search google if u did'nt get nod32 update generator in the specified link..

psnegi26136

Broken In
Whatever you do, don't use pirated stuff. Its not worth playing with the security of your system, especially when you want to go online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom