No Post Mode Specified Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
y does this error page show up when i post messages

*img121.exs.cx/img121/5079/untitled158.th.jpg

it usually occurs when a page has been opened for a long time and then i post something ...
any idea?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hummm....Try Refreshing The Page....or better yet Try deleting the Temporary Internet Folder and then restart The Computer....May be this will help mate.... :)

OP
alib_i

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
no yaar .. that doesnt help ..
i simply have to "back" and "post" again ..
and it mssg is posted ..
but y hell does it come?
there is absoutely no difference in 1st and 2nd time i press post button

Tech&ME

Banned
ya experienced it today! the only solution i got was to use my browsers back button and then posting it again. DIGIT people have added a new feature it seems.... no idea at all what it means !

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
it has happned to me anytimes,

the reason is :
when u try to post a reply, and suddenly the internet connection gets stopped or the page fails to load, then u copy the address link and paste in an other window, and try to load, now this error comes, becoz, u have not actually posted,( in the new page).

i think this is the reason, but i am not sure....

Deep

Version 2.0
it has got something do with server settings i suppose..
some timeout setting or something...

Deep

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Me used to face it sometime ago coz of a clippy connection. But hey 1 day in morning i wanted to post i wrote the post and clicked post (I didnt sign in b4 clicking post) and my msg was up on the board under the name Guest.
Hows that possible ???

Deep

Version 2.0
it_waaznt_me said:
Deep .. You gone for FireFox too .. :eek: ... ?

And btw .. You just become a Digitzed Spammer :p ...

offtopic : haha yes finally i got tag of Digitized Spammer haha..

and yes me firefox now and siggy is basically not to show the love to firefox (but i really like it) but i got fedup with old siggy :( and lazy to make new one lol so used readymade haha

Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom