NO DISPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPi

Right off the assembly line
I stay in mumbai Kalina where FLoods affected mostly... I have two systems 1 got full washed in floods after which after drying for 3 days got started But one which was not washed And new One :( is dead....

config is
MSI K8MM ILSR
AMD 64 3000+
HYNIX 512 ram

thr is no display.... :(
is it due to moisture?

please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
O

OPi

Right off the assembly line
Dealers at Lamington are themselve in trouble....Floods have washed out full Market.. Is there any other way?

AlienTech

In the zone
When you say there is no display, it is a computer problem or monitor problem? You really have to be careful if its a monitor problem because there is 50,000 volts running inside the TV set.

My professor used to grab it and zap students as they passed by so it wont kill you if you are well insulated but it can cause burns and blow up stuff. IE the vacuum tube can pierce 1 foot of wood so flesh is nothing. Which is why you do not throw out old TV sets into the trash. But it has to be disposed off properly.

If its the computer I would really use a hair dryer and dry it out for more than a few days. Moisture will destroy all electronics stuff. Clean out every single part and contact you can after wards and assemble it all back. Not doing it will destroy the stuff in months and you will find corroded contacts and water under the chips causing intermittent problems. I have 4 cell phones that goes off line when ever the humidity here gets too high. 3 Erickson and 3 Mitsubishi's. So even phones are affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom