Broken In
Hello all,
I bought following from theitwares.com
E2180
Abit IP35-E
Transcend 1x2GB
CM 500W
XFX 8500GT
He (Rahul Varma) did not send me the bill.
I keep on reminding him but he keeps on
promising to send but does not.
What can I do about it?

praka123

left this forum longback
hey!you have to make him give that! :evil: what a risk! .you are in pune?travelling to bombay is not a very big issue for you na?

New

Padawan
Yes brother.... Get the bill as soon as u can. Else u might face problem if anything goes wrong.. I think It's worth to travel Mumbai as said by Praka123.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
and remember, 4% vat is usually absorbed by the seller, ie included in the price quoted to you. (i guess he doesnt want to do that)

vishald

Broken In
Please visit the respective components manufacturer's site and check for warranty as the warranty is provided by checking the serial numbers of the components and not the bill. You can also check the prices of components at www.deltapage.com

OP
Ranjya

Ranjya

Broken In
hey!you have to make him give that! :evil: what a risk! .you are in pune?travelling to bombay is not a very big issue for you na?
How do I do it?
I guess I will have to go to Mumbai.

Please visit the respective components manufacturer's site and check for warranty as the warranty is provided by checking the serial numbers of the components and not the bill. You can also check the prices of components at www.deltapage.com
Exactly what theitwares.com chap says.
But first anything goes wrong we rush to
where we buy stuff.
He was going to give me number of Abit chap in pune.
Nothing........nada.........zilch :-(

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yep. It's the date and signature on the component that matters and not the bill.

Recently, I took the gigabyte motherboard to their support center and they didn't even ask me for bill. They used a bar code reader to read the barcode on the mobo, checked the date and signature on the mobo (done by the dealer) and they accepted that it's under warranty.

monkey

Padawan
yep. It's the date and signature on the component that matters and not the bill.

Recently, I took the gigabyte motherboard to their support center and they didn't even ask me for bill. They used a bar code reader to read the barcode on the mobo, checked the date and signature on the mobo (done by the dealer) and they accepted that it's under warranty.

This thing can be done if the dealer and the distributor is in the same city (since distributors can recognise local resellers easily). But when u have purchased the product from another city then a Bill becomes necessary. I have seen lower prices at itwares.com several times but resisted to buy just because Rahul doesn't believe in giving authentic bills. I would better pay some more money and buy products with genuine bills . That will atleast give peace of mind.

And for people asking Ranjya to go to Mumbai - the travel is not free and travel time is not matter of minutes. The purpose of online buying is shattered by such experience.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well same here.I had got my PC built in May last year from Rahul.I still haven't got my bill for any of my components.He said it would be identified by the label at the back of each product to claim it's warranty.I believed him on that part but if anything happens to my hardware & needs a bill for authenticity & Rahul backs out then he will have it.I have recently claimed my WD HDD warranty which I got from him through the WD website.Apart from that no other issues.Hope everything goes well.

How important is a bill while claiming warranty? I am in Mumbai & the products have been bought from the same city.:confused:

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
i think it is better to have one....just as a backup...especially when u need to claim warranty towards the end of the warranty period..then the period of sale to you becomes important

cooldude1

Broken In
Hi Guys

I am Rahul from TheITWares.com

The Bill has been sent to him today itself.

Hello all,
I bought following from theitwares.com
E2180
Abit IP35-E
Transcend 1x2GB
CM 500W
XFX 8500GT
He (Rahul Varma) did not send me the bill.
I keep on reminding him but he keeps on
promising to send but does not.
What can I do about it?

its done he has got the bill

Evrybody gets a VAT paid bill it was just that he was from Pune if i send the Bill with the Shipment and if the Ocrio ppl see's the same then he would have to Pay 5.5% Octroi tat was the only reason why the Bill was'nt sent with the shipment.

So it was done for his own good and i tld him that.

and remember, 4% vat is usually absorbed by the seller, ie included in the price quoted to you. (i guess he doesnt want to do that)

Nothing like that our is a registered company with a VAT No. and CST No. u take the Bill or No it would be with us even after a Yr later of ur Purchase.

This thing can be done if the dealer and the distributor is in the same city (since distributors can recognise local resellers easily). But when u have purchased the product from another city then a Bill becomes necessary. I have seen lower prices at itwares.com several times but resisted to buy just because Rahul doesn't believe in giving authentic bills. I would better pay some more money and buy products with genuine bills . That will atleast give peace of mind.

And for people asking Ranjya to go to Mumbai - the travel is not free and travel time is not matter of minutes. The purpose of online buying is shattered by such experience.

No dude every product we sell comes with Country Wide Warranty , if that would'nt have been the case then we would'nt be sell anything outside Mumbai also tomm if ur Bill is lost and the seller is out of Business that does'nt mean that u wnt get warranty at all.

Evrything is with regards to Serisl Nos. not Bill.

But Bill is a must whn u claim the same as ur Expenses which is correct and everybody gets a VAT paid Bill from us...

Well same here.I had got my PC built in May last year from Rahul.I still haven't got my bill for any of my components.He said it would be identified by the label at the back of each product to claim it's warranty.I believed him on that part but if anything happens to my hardware & needs a bill for authenticity & Rahul backs out then he will have it.I have recently claimed my WD HDD warranty which I got from him through the WD website.Apart from that no other issues.Hope everything goes well.

How important is a bill while claiming warranty? I am in Mumbai & the products have been bought from the same city.:confused:

A allwyn sar mat kha samjha ... leja tera bill jab tujhe chahiye tab u stay like 30 mins away from me

He's more kinda like a frnd to me so don't think i spk to my customers that way.

i hope i have solved all ur problems guys ...if u have any quires you can let me know and i'll be more than happy to help you with the same.

Thank You

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
A allwyn sar mat kha samjha ... leja tera bill jab tujhe chahiye tab u stay like 30 mins away from me

He's more kinda like a frnd to me so don't think i spk to my customers that way.
Aa gaya kamine.:D Graphic card lene waala hun tabhi ready rakhna.;)

tusharlad

Down to Earth
Hi ! All,

Hopw is your experience with IT Wares' Rahul. Particularly purchasing system. I m monitoring prices on this site from long since been. I m thinking to buy my system from Rahul but also have a bit conusion that why not to go to Lamington road. After finding No bill issue in this thread I had talked with Rahul regarding this and finding him here clarifying is nice.

I hope if I prefer to buy from him then my experience would be good and would get everything allright.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Dude I bought some stuff from him as well- but no issues. No worries. I got a seagate 250gb which was turned to be a defect. He helped me with rma and I got seagate 500 gb from accel frontline in 4 days time with no issues. Rocking on well. Oh yeah the warranty is in the barcode, not on the bill :p. Also at the same time I took an xfx 7300gt 512mb from him. I was low on cash so i wanted the 256 mb. We did wait for sometime and he did give me 512 mb version for 256 mb's price. He is great and highly interactive with customers. If the prices are high and you will tell him. He will check with his sources and if its legit, he will change the price no questions asked.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hi ! All,

Hopw is your experience with IT Wares' Rahul. Particularly purchasing system. I m monitoring prices on this site from long since been. I m thinking to buy my system from Rahul but also have a bit conusion that why not to go to Lamington road. After finding No bill issue in this thread I had talked with Rahul regarding this and finding him here clarifying is nice.

I hope if I prefer to buy from him then my experience would be good and would get everything allright.
As far as getting the best deals is concerned you can really bank on him.I got my PC built sceptically as I was never into this online purchase deal.But after getting my whole system built I knew that I couldn't get a better deal than this.Since then on I have got all my parts from him.That includes my HDD,RAM,LAN Card & my next 8800GT card which I will be ordering from him.I have eaten his brains out for the bill for end number of times.:D I had clearly mentioned it to him that if anything goes wrong during RMA process due to bill not being provided then I would hold him responsible.He has assured me time & again that it's the serial number that counts & nothing else.So I have my trust in him for that.Hence it's totally upto you if you want to take the plunge or not.

tusharlad

Down to Earth
Hai Sourcerer & Dare Devil

From where have you jumped in to defend and praise Rahul ?

You sourcerer, Just joined yesterday to defend Rahul.

I have no grudge for him or for anyone of you but Rahul must have sent the bill after few days of sending the articles to Ranjya. His defence finds no logic that he has not sent the bill along with the parcel otherwise Ranjya would have to pay 5.5% octroy as Ranjya has to remind Rahul frequently for the bill.
I m still positive for Rahul and may build my rig from him

You all are right that warranty has to do with the serial no. and signature of the dealer and not the bill, but what in case someone want to show his purchase in assets of accounts. Without bill purchase expences can not be reflected in accounts

dare devil

Broken In
tusharlad
I am not defend him.
Just sharing my experience.I bought some stuff from Rahul and KMD.
Both the guys are very reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom