NO bass option in volume control window!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bala4digit

Journeyman
HI guys!

i have microtek 2000W speaker system,with 3dsurround sound,bass....but there is no option to control bass level in volume control window!!!....plss help!!!

My motherboard supports 6.1 channel audio...so i think it must sure support bass too...its mercury865gv...with intel p4 2.8Ghz!!!

HELLLP!!! :cry: ...soon!

legolas

Padawan
go to control panel -> sounds and audio devices -> click on the volume control option and then go to option -> properties and choose the "bass" and other options... as simple as that? apart from this, if u knew the software u installed u can also use that to adjust the bass control... for ex, i hav a sound max audio control..

/legolas

OP
bala4digit

bala4digit

Journeyman
OMG!!!>.....why....i know this...tell me....i have already said its not in the volume control thing...not even in the properties....please..i need sensible help!!!!...k tell me more about that software...will it really do something to bass???

thanx!

legolas

Padawan
did u go to the properties tab under the "options" button???

if the bass tab isnt checked, check it. if its aint present at all, then ur speaker itself isnt recognised as the surround system u r assuming of! tel us ur driver first before giving a "sensible suggestion".

/legolas

choudang

Padawan
if your sound driver is Rtl AC'97... sorry to say that you won't be able to get BASS in volume control. if you have soundmax, open the soundmax-- go to preferences-- general...

OP
bala4digit

bala4digit

Journeyman
i have c-media wave device installed with the sound drivers....or is it not a sound driver....when i installed the mother board driver this device got installed!!

HELP

THANKS!

Baroon

Broken In
Well, C-Media driver just don't provide BASS option. It is totally dependent upon the driver for your soundcard. If its not there then driver don't support that feature. I think you have understand that.

Why don't you try the BASS option from the player like winamp and WMP. All low frequency of the sound is BASS and higher frequency is TREBLE. Just adjust the frequency of equalizer to get desired BASS. Hope you understand this small tutorial. :)

OP
bala4digit

bala4digit

Journeyman
i know this winamp thing....neways thanks for the help and info BAROON...
@LEGOLAS: i already said that dude!

legolas

Padawan
@bala, oops, i dint notice that.. anyways i jus googled and came to know that there r many ppl facing one or other problem with this driver u just mentioned. and i got a couple of manuals that can possibly solve ur issue, if u havnt taken a look yet! hope it helps.

Link 1
Link 2

/legolas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom