no answer!!! well help me this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
>>>>hey i have 4 original sims 2 cds and want to have back up on the cds so i wanted to ask is that will i need a crack to plz the file from the copied disc.

>>>>i have a dvd of far cry and i want to have its back on cds, so is there a way to copy them to a cd so that during installation from the cd a dialog box appears sayin "insert dsc2 " etc.

>>>> nobody answered my post which asked that what should i do if system restarts when i try to load the game"sims2" the video appears but when it loads it restarts after sometime

plz help

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
1. try using alcohol 120% for copying...

2. use winrar and split the whole archive of DVD into 700MB parts and choose the burn option while splitting for the dialog box (though u have to install the game after transferring the files only...)

3. Update ur gphx card and see...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
2. First copy the whole DVD content to ur HDD (or better make an iso for virtual drive type install if u have one) then fireup WinRAR and choose to compress that folder.
In the general tab of the "create archive, choose the split to volumes menu and set it to 700MB and choose the location to save the archive as the cdrw and click save to burn ;)(with the blank disc in it) or u can save it to the HDD and burn them manually ;) hope u got it...

as for the 1st,
i didnt get the meanin of this,
readermaniax said:
will i need a crack to plz the file from the copied disc.

domin8r

Journeyman
Hmmm... moderators seem to be sleeping... I remeber back when someone from the forums had requested for the Need For Speed: Underground soundtrack and I'd given him the link to the page that had these files, and the Mods jumped on me and gave me a whole lecture on piracy and warez and that crap. Here, there's a whole discussion going on about crack files on CD's and mounting them on Alcohol, and no mod seems to take notice..

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@readermaniax: Do you have original copies of the games in question? If not, then I will have to lock this thread.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
domin8r said:
Here, there's a whole discussion going on about crack files on CD's and mounting them on Alcohol, and no mod seems to take notice..
Dun know about your past affairs but Creating Back up of Original Disc Via alcohol 120% is fully legal (For Private Use,of Course :wink:).If you care to take note that no one in this thread has provided the direct link for Warez,Crack or any such matter.If you do feel like there is a fault then why not report the post to Mods and they will take the necessary action.

@Readermaniax:As per the rules if and only if you have posses the Legit copy of the game will we help you any further.If you want to talk about cracks then this aint the forum you are looking for and the discussion will be terminated by Mods.Hence please confirm your Legit copy of Sims 2.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
readermaniax said:
then if i use it on a computer which does no hae alcohol 120 then what will i do

lol...

I said burn which means it will act as a normal CD/DVD, alcohol only helps in copying protected cds to an image and supports burning too...

and a problem here is that u r not allowed to copy the cd for public use/sharing...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
do what ? copy the CD ?

Fire up Alcohol 120% and see for urself, its just too easy in its interface...

DONT SHARE CDs, u r violating laws...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom