Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't like portable systems

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
PSP of course!!! better display, better controls, plays movies and music...that's a lot of functions...if only they add cell phone and PDA functionality, ill go out and grab a PSP!!

infernus

Broken In
Its a clear victory. The PSP. Its almost as good as the PS2. If only it were priced lower and were available in India. Just looking at the game Ridge racers in the PSP in GamerTV made me go gaga over it.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
The PSP is completely out of reach for me. I am pretty happy with my GBA-SP. The Nintendo DS doesn't have much of a charm for me, so if the PSP were to drastically reduce prices and include a few more games and a bit more functions, I'd definitely get one. But I dont see that happening anywhere in the near future. 20k for the console + 3k for each game? Count me out!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
The PSP is 11k? :shock: Where do you live? :D If you can get one for 11k, please do let me know. The cheapest I've seen the PSP for is 17k in the grey market.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Could any 1 enlighten me how does the psp race others in the race for the best handheld gaming device?

devil666

Broken In
its really surprising that it was such a clear victory for PSP. because Nintendo DS is a creatively a lot better than PSP. all PSP does is shrink the PS2 so u can carry it in your pocket. the portable gaming market is much more than just good graphics and playing movies. i've no idea why anyone would want to club the mobile with the PSP. i wouldnt want to talk to stop playing when someone calls me.

Agreed i'm Nintendo fan but seriously DS is a marvel in its own right. theyre both different products. Any gamer would love to have both. PSP for its power and DS for its innovativeness. given a choice.. i would go for DS.. not only is it cheaper. it has cool games. Super Mario 64 with two screen is going to be a totally different experience. 8)

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
The cheapest psp i have seen yet was arnd 20k, and the games are arnd 3.5k each so i guess it wont be much a hit like its elder sibling the ps2 !

Wud sooo love to get my hands on it ............ :)

borg

In the zone
I would go wih the DS. Its got two screens, so consider the posibilities. For me gfx aren't everything & considering its cost, I don't think PSP is practical, atleat for us here. DS all the way for me.

How much does the DS cost?.

OP
V

vij26

Broken In
PSP

Online Shops you can trust:
play-asia.com
lik-sang.com

Well you will find pretty good deals on ebay

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
infernus said:
The Nintendo DS costs 150$(Almost Rs 7000)
The Sony PSP costs 400$(Almost Rs 19000)

The PSP Value Pack retails for $249 and not $400. In Japan, the PSP Regular Pack sells for approx $195. The DS had the benefit of being able to play GBA games which is why it had a library even before the launch. I would love a cell phone on it because then it would be the ultimate convergence portable device

allindrome

Journeyman
Nemesis said:
allindrome said:
PSP is anytime better.Btw the PSP costs around 11k and not 20k.

that is the US retail price...$249 :lol:

This is the price in the grey market ( in Rs.) and both the consoles were available only weeks after their release in Japan.Don't know how these people smuggle these goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom