Nikon launches 13.5 Mega Pixel COOLPIX P6000 camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
By Khabrein.Info Correspondent,

New Delhi, Aug 12, 2008: Nikon Inc has announced to launch the 13.5 Mega Pixel COOLPIX P6000 camera, the new flagship model in the COOLPIX line of compact digital cameras.
As mentioned earlier on Khabrein.Info, the news has enthused thousands of amateur photographers who were not satisfied with the experience of their existing cameras.

The camera has everything that an amateur photographer may like to have in his camera that gave him superb quality pics.

The new camera from Nikon Inc comes with an effective 13.5 megapixels and a 4x optical zoom, full program, aperture and shutter priority, and manual metering, RAW support built in GPS unit for geo-tagging and internet support.

A Nikon Inc official says, “We are eager to see the response to the integration of the new capabilities for COOLPIX cameras, as the demands of our consumers are always a priority in product design”. He goes on to say, “The P6000 is an exciting product offering for Nikon’s COOLPIX line, as it not only provides expanded creative control for photo enthusiasts, but also empowers them with GPS functionality and my Picturetown connectivity.”

The new offering from Nikon The P6000 is well equipped, sporting 13 megapixels (on a tiny sensor, unfortunately), a 4x zoom lens (28-112mm), VR (vibration reduction), ISO up to 6400 (that’ll look nice, ugh), optional GPS support, network transfer support and hotshoe flash support.

dr_jimit

Journeyman
Coolpix cams are too easy to use ,with excellent shots, even my mom takes nice shots with it.
My coolpix S9 looks good, but this one looks slightly ugly
*www.nikon.com/about/news/2008/img/p6000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom