1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

nfsmw help ???

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by bharat, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bharat

bharat New Member

when i play nfsmw while racing , when i press nitrous using alt key my left arrow botton does'nt work :(

2. Nemesis

Nemesis New Member

Yes I have noticed that problem too. I had the same problem with NFSU2 as well. I don't remember if that was a problem in NFSU. I was lazy and never bothered to see if there's any solution to this so I'm afraid I can't help you. I'll join the queue for a solution myself and hope someone else had this problem and knows more about it.

3. tarey_g

tarey_g Hanging, since 2004..

the problem is with the keyboard , i had same problem when i played fifa game , some keys dont work when certain key ia already pressed , i re-mapped the keys and all was fine .

4. abhi_shake

abhi_shake New Member

remap keys dude

5. spikygv

spikygv Active Member

i dont think the prob is with keyboard ( try remapping , i dont know ). But i have observed that ( pressing UP , ALT ) and then u can turn left or right only and not both , to change , just leave the alt , turn and hold it again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.