NFS undergroung has generated errors and will be shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
This error was came when playing NFS underground 1.
My configuration is :

Intel pentium 1.7 Ghz....
Windows 2000 SP4
Dxdiag 9.0c
128 Mb ram
32 mb SiS card

Me thinking 128 ram is enough cause before playing wht I used to do is shut down all tasks in task manger even explorer.exe, and left those tasks tht cannot be shutted........ then open system mecanic using new task and defrag ram and recover ram at tht point when ram load becomes 25% then close it and then I run games........In this way games run smoother in my Pc.....but underground is not working in this way....... Its it has generated errors........
:cry:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I Dun think probably Need for Speed Underground will work smoothly on such requirement.....Btw can u exaclty describe the errors???

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
allwyndlima said:
I Dun think probably Need for Speed Underground will work smoothly on such requirement.....Btw can u exaclty describe the errors???
Yup, NFS opens and screen flikers and the error came..........
It just says the error I have mentioned ..........

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
The normal way? :? Can you define what's normal on running UG2 on a 32MB SiS chipset? Frankly, I am not surprised he is getting errors, but still, he clearly said it wasn't working, the normal way or any other way.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
u shud try the 'normal way' as vysakh said by not tryin to recover the ram , my frnd has similar config and the game works fine(not real fine :D) on his system . the game shud work ,but surely the game will not be enjoyble. my frnd playes it on resol of 640X480, all eye candy turned off,still the game runs choppy . playin like this is not fun , u will enjoy nfs:pu more on your system.
finally pls chk the version of vid drivers u r using this is most basic prob in many cases,chk if ur drivers are up to date :D .

anubhav_har

In the zone
try upgrading your ram and graphics card. these games are all ram chewers and increasing your ram will make the game run better and faster

devilhead_satish

In the zone
And why wont it work? Albeit not so smoothly as it should for you to have fun. Damn, i play it on my PC which doesn't have a gfx card.(But 512MB 400 RAM + a 3.2GHz). I daresay it'll work fine.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Yea, it does work on my PC too with no gfx card and a mere 256 of RAM and 1.6Ghz proc. The main point is that it aint as fun and beautiful as it would look on a system with a Direct X 9 based card.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
nfsu is all abt the added spl effects, without them its less fun , the light trails, the reflecting roads, the motion blur effect really adds a new feel to speed........really cool , nfsu is half fun without them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom