Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! U know, im playin need for speed underground since a long time now, n iv gone way too deep into d game.
Now my comp has a prob, n i need to format it. So naturally my saved game will also be deleted.
IS THERE ANY WAY IN WHICH I CAN SAVE THE GAME ON A CD, SO THAT I CAN START D GAME FROM WHERE I LEFT, AFTER D COMPLETE COMPUTER FORMAT AND RE-INSTALLATION OF THE GAME???

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey congratulations on playing a game that I like. Now for ur problem I played it a long time ago but me too stopped playing for same reasons as u. But hey I got a solution. If you on Win Xp then go to hmm i think i dont remember c:\documentsand settings\application data\ something or just search need for speed underground ull get a folder in document and settings thats the folder u gotta backup thats it u will get ur game after u reinstall.

hearthacker

Journeyman
heres the solution...

if u rusing windows xp ...then navigate to "x:\Documents and Settings\[your profile name/username]\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS Underground 2\" ... x indicated the partition letter where u have installed windows xp. and this local settings folder and app. data folder are hidden...so be sure to select show all folders from the folder settings. backup all the files and folders in the NFS underground 2 folder such as DVD covers..etc.

have fun playing...

hearthacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom