NFS Underground 2 soundtrax???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
Can anyone tell me from which site can i download NFS Underground 2 soundtrax or is there any software to extract them or if anyone has them, can u mail it to me???

Sourabh

Laptoping
i guess u very well knw that this is piracy and this sorta discussion are not allowed in the forums

by the way have u heard of something called as p2p networks?

and besides a simple google search of wht u want can do the trick

u can try 01-mp3search a software for finding any damn mp3 on earth

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well if Its Single Tracks U want U can definetly Try Out Regular P2P's Like Kazaa,Limewire,Sharezaa and tons other.....But if Its Full Albums U want Then I recommend u BitTorrent Download......Cause It usually Rocks 8)
Try Ur Search Query On this Site www.isohunt.com and u'll sure find somthing.... :D
Remember This Is not any Sorta Official Releases By EA Sports....and Hence Not Legal and Plzz do Bear in mind the Rules of the Forum Mate 8)

beaditya

Journeyman
people just tell me how this bitorrent thing works??

i have a 32kbps conn and ,kazaa and bittorent nevr work for me.

i run bearshare,mercora .

shareza is not too good too

theraven

Technomancer
on a 32 kbps everuthing will work tho slow
ur problem is that ur ISP has blocked ur p2p ports and u cant use any of the above mentioned software
usually they open the ports in the night
or more info on how to bypass this search for "http tunnel" or "hopster" look for alib_i's posts
for more on bittorrent search for "bittorrent" and ull get a huge list with very useful links

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sourabh said:
@allwyndlima

you already have broken all the forum rules by giving a direct link :eek:

Lol Get Real Mate.....Its a Bit Torrent Search Engine and As Far as I know Many People Here have posted out Bit Torrent Sites Which Deal In various Illegal Stuff :D
And This Is not The Exact Link But a Recommended Site And If U want The Exact Site Then Well I can Post That as well But hey Come On even I know The Rules And Never Intend To Break Em 8)

@beaditya
Even My friend has a 32 Kbps Connection but The Working Of Bit Torrent Depends on How Ur Isp Or Ur Firewall Restrictions Are Implemented....So Contact Ur Isp For Thier Firewall Restriction Timings And Its Shutting Off Time....Usually Its Shutts Off At Late Nights try It Out Then :D

beaditya

Journeyman
if it bcoz of the firewall.........then bearshare and mercora also shuldnt be workin right??

but they do!!!!!!!!!!!!

shareaza returns the result for its searches but the download dint not start so ..............i removed it immediately

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
beaditya said:
if it bcoz of the firewall.........then bearshare and mercora also shuldnt be workin right??

but they do!!!!!!!!!!!!

shareaza returns the result for its searches but the download dint not start so ..............i removed it immediately

Look Obviously Some P2P Networks Need Specific Kinda Ports open In Order For Perfect Transfers.....Kazaa Uses Ports 80,8000 and 8080 to get connect,If Those ports are blocked by ur Isp Then it wont connect at all & Like Ur Bearshare and Mercora May Be Using Diff Ports to Route Thier File Transfers,I Suppose Thats The Reason They connect wihtout any hitch.....Try out Softwares Like Hopster and Http Tunnel For Opening The Ports....They are worth A Try :)

theraven

Technomancer
kazaa doesnt use those ports
besides 80 is an http service port
if thats blocked u wont be able to surf
8080 is usually a proxy http port
anyways just wanted to point that out
i forgot kazaa's port number tho ! :oops:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Oh Sh1t Messed The Figures Out :shock: ......Sorry Bout That
The original Ports That Kazaa And Bearshare Used I Suppose Were 1214 For most of Their File Tranfers :lol:
And The Bit Torrent by default uses ports in the range of 6881-6889 Prior to Version 3.2 & As of 3.2 and later, the range has been extended to 6881-6999.
Thanks For The Correction Rave :D

beaditya

Journeyman
hey raven

i cant find those topics u siad that alibi posted can u point to them or do u have a link to those wares u mentioned about??

theraven

Technomancer
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10570&highlight=http+tunnel

u couldve just googled for either of the software too tho :D just realised
anyways have fun

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Let Me Add a Final One On My Part As well If Ya Dont Mind :wink:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=106250&highlight=kazaa+connecting#106250

Just Let Me Know If the Http Tunnel Did The Trick For Ya Or Not Cause it Didnt Quite Work For Me.....Damm Those Isp's and Their firewalls :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom