NFS Underground 2 & other games problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

acerishabh

Broken In
Hi all,
I have PC with celeron 952 Mhz with intel 82810E graphics controller,direct x 9.0c, CMI8738 sound driver(C-Media drivers) and 384 MB SD RAM. but whenever i try to run NFSUG2, an error occurs displaying the message"speed2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to shutdown.We are sorry for the inconvinience" and asks whether to send the error report to the Microsoft site or not.I used the EA Technical support and it showed every hardware compatible but had doubt on Intel 82810E graphics driver and audio drivers.i downloaded the Graphics controller driver from the Intel site but couldn't find the c-Media drivers.Is the prob. related to these two things?the game runs fine on my friend's PC who has got a Celeron PC an year older than mine!Plz help.I encountered the same problem with manhattan chase too.GTA vice city runs fine on my comp.

freezer

Journeyman
This problem even ocured with me but then installed XP without any Service Packs and it's working fine.
There is no problem with your Hardware

freezer

Journeyman
This problem even ocured with me but then installed XP without any Service Packs and it's working fine.

freezer

Journeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom