Nfs Ug2 Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximus_3007

Broken In
I finished the career mode in nfs underground2 but the game status shows only 65% is completed and i not yet been unlocked the WIDE BODY KITin career mode what is the way to open wide body kit in career mode when i played out run i just received a single wide body kit for my car as gifts pls help me guys..... :D [/b]

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
go to ur garage and choose the map and see the races as per stages, u will notice some are incomplete, jus finish em all one by one and when u reach 99% the widebody kit of carbon gets unlocked and then at 100% the normal metal ones... happy gamin ;)

H

harsh bajpai

I left the game after 65% as it seemed to have become goalless to complete the incomplete races.
I just used to race cars on the streets cause i love the graphics especially those of the jackson heights. :)

OP
M

maximus_3007

Broken In
S the carbon body kit s unlocked but except for the wide body kit i founded all the shops my career status is 100% i can find this carbon body kit unlocked in customisation mode and career mode but not the wide body kit ,its only in customisation mode

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
well, i think the wide bod kit will get unloked only after u unlock the Pheonix Steel in Quick mode :( I have only tried Carbon fibre ones... I had the option o rolling back to metal kits but it rolled me back to the starting body of a car which sux.. and moreover widebody kits dont increase ur star rating which i assume will be 10 by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom