NFS MW Help (urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
I just started playing NFS-MW today on my pc and have some doubts .. I am uploading a pic and seeing that please clarify the following :

*img59.imageshack.us/img59/2001/speed20060311181258543lc.jpg

1. What is the green bar on the top centre of the screen meant for ?? sometimes it displays an arrow and stuff but i cant understand what is it meant for ?

2. In the lower left of the screen just above the mini map there is a "fire" kind of symbol with "x1" written next to it ? what is that symbol for and what is it trying to show me when its flashing like in the pic ??

3. In the lower right of the screen above the speedometer between 5 and 6 and above them there is another wristwatch kind of symbol with a "L" written inside it ... what is this one for ??

Do help me out.Thanks in advance.

Hi

Dear Mohit,

1.In the top green bar indicates police chatting i.e. u can hear police voice conversation when you break any rule its start buzzing with police voices.

2.In the left side 1x means ur heat level ,highest is 5x heat level it means i.e.
police become more aggressive when ur heat level goes up.In 5X they holicopter,extreme cars,spikes to catch u.

3.The Watch is the speed breaker, it activates when you pressing Ctrl key just like max payne bullet time.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
and direct link to image :
*img89.imageshack.us/img89/8186/speed20060311181258545dr.jpg

Hey Dude

Becoz u r not breaking law as much as to get heat level of 5X.i suggest u that do accidents,destroy public properties to get higher heat level.
But Why u want higher hear level man? It is become difficult to play,cops becomes very active.

moshel

Padawan
Re: Hi

hitman_never_dies said:
Dear Mohit,

1.In the top green bar indicates police chatting i.e. u can hear police voice conversation when you break any rule its start buzzing with police voices.

actually its not only for cops, its for any nearby objective, for eg. in a speed race, i mean the one where total speed is calculated, the green bar highlights when the checkpoint is nearby.

Dreamer

Dreaming is THE art...
Actually higher heat levels help too. If u have higher heat levels,
u can get more bounty after each race.
So in fact higher heat levels help in achieving the bounty,
which gets too much to attain in less races if u have a lower heat level.

mohit u should look for a heat level of 4 or more,
if u can handle tough races & if u want to win the
game quickly :wink:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Well Now way to add it in game
Best Bet load ur favourite playlist in ur fav player
And make the music volume nil
And wala custom trax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom