nfs mw hangs up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©
whenever i play nfsmw after i selct my very first car the system switches to desktop on account of low virtual memory.i set it to 512-684 of c.no graphics card though,but i dnt mind playing the game(although it gets stuck).direct x is 9.0c.imp thing is if virtual mem is low why i was able to race the first few races before the career starts????

paul_007

Padawan
the configuiration u have mentioned are very very low to play the games like NFS MW, these problems r often encountered with onboard grafix. both of u can try this:

1) pls make sure that ur motherboard is sharing 32 mb of graphic memory from the RAM

2)before playing game set the resolution to minimum with all graphic details set to lowest

3)use latest graphic chipset drivers frm intel website for 845 chipset

A

ASH_DSG

wht is ur motherboard model is it intel 845 chipset or intel chipset mobo the game will run on ati nvidia or intel 915 and above chipset mobo i have a Cel. 2.53ghz.
256mb ram
ati 9100 pro igp chipset mobo
built in 128 mb shared graphics memory but I've make it to only 16 mb from bios so graphics memory=16mb
and game runs well in some low settings and graphics r much better than intel 845 or 865 chipset mobo's.

OP
romeo_8693

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©
i installed the game on another pc with 384 ram pentium 4 1.7ghz and intel 845 chipset.only carrer doent play,rest all trial races go smoothly.wen u select ur car in carrer the game comes out without warning.although the game from same installation source has been completed on a pc with 600+mb ram.(though ea says 256mb ram is enough!!!!)

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
i think the problem lies is in ur NFS:MW setup files.
OR
check the AGP aparture size in bios..increase it to atleast 64 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom