NFS MW Blacklist#

What is your rank..???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vaibhavtek

For those who had played NFS MW, I am sure that they had started Carreer...!!!:cool: :cool:

As the game is hard then previous series, I wanna know that in what blacklist no. u are...???:confused:

Plz donot tell lie that u are in 1.:mad:

Poll ur current postion and after defecting any blacklist u can reply (post) ur new postition.:)

New position:-
Vaibhav (Me) : Blacklist# 3
still playing to be in 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
V

vaibhavtek

@ Cool G5

to know the skill of the player.

@ Kniwor

vote in 1.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I don't think it requires much skill to beat this game.I am not into racing games even then I beat the game quite easily.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^Right.

BTW i completed the game.And to tell you the truth defeating Razor is not such a tough job.
The cop chase is more tough after defeating razor.
Best of luck Vaibhav.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12a.gif

nvidia

-----ATi-----
NFSMW was not all that difficult. Finished it an year ago! But the game was quite lengthy.:)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@vaibhav, play some game which wud test your skills:D

like Colin McRae series, or GTR2/F1/RBR for the ultimate test.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I completed this game 2 years ago.....
Total time required by me to complete career (including challanges) was about 3 days ( played @ 4hrs per day ) so total time = 12 hrs..

xbonez

NP : Crysis
uuuhh...stupid thread...finished the game more than an yr back. and the game is easy, not the type that u'll be stuck at one blacklist forever.

OP
V

vaibhavtek

cops chase is the hard thing that i cannot do some time. Out of 10 i do it 8 times still playing and now new rank, i am in Blacklist #4

@Cool G5

after defecting razor there is The cop chase...!!!
Is it really tooooooooooo touch.

and what is the full form of BTW.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
cops chase is the hard thing that i cannot do some time. Out of 10 i do it 8 times still playing and now new rank, i am in Blacklist #4

@Cool G5

after defecting razor there is The cop chase...!!!
Is it really tooooooooooo touch.

and what is the full form of BTW.
BTW = By the way

know what ? Cops chase is so much easy for me that I evade pursuit easily
I HAVE To start on 4th or 5th heat levels... then also i evade police as soon as i get in pursuit.. and I really like the intensity of 5th HEAT LEVEL.. ( i never got surrounded by Sgt.CRoss except in final pursuit :D)

OP
V

vaibhavtek

i always get busted in 7 to 8 min when reach on 5 heat level.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
know you turf. (whole map):p

if you know the map well, then you can evade almost evrytime.

if you dont know the map (pursuit breakers...) well, then access the map evry now & then to locate the pursuit breakers.

dont waste them, crash them only when you have 8+ cops chasing you.

if you master the use of Speed breaker+Nitrous, then the game becomes easy.

crazydevil

Broken In
when u are in pursuit soncentrate on the police radio , they will be telling on which side of road the spike strips are,,,,,,
well i too complete tis game before 2 years only ..
but i still love playin tis game

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@vaibhavtek get another car.some cars are fast but less control. Some cars are gud at overcoming roadblocks. Look for weak points in roadblocks, ie hit the rear side of cop card wud turn them round while ull be amile away.
Use speedbreaker whenever necessary. U can't loose cops at highways at 3 or more heat levels. As soon as cooldown begins, head to hideouts.
There are some spots where u can evade 90% time by same tricks.
Ill post screens of that area if u want.

Try Collin Mc Rae Dirt..Its 10X times harder than MW.
im at 90% with all tracks won @ pro diff. It took almost a month. Now im on xams.

Kniwor

Learner
yeah I found the cop chase tougher than beating anyone else in the game, also depends on what card u got with the pink slips and at what times, if u don't take the pink slips, the game get's really tough....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The 6 level cops are tougher than 5 or 7 level.
When hitting through roadblock,hit speedbreaker the moment u hit the car bonnet.

The 6 level cops are tougher than 5 or 7 level.

1)When hitting through roadblock,hit speedbreaker the moment u hit the car bonnet.

2)Always listen to radio carefully.

3)If u are turned in back forward position while cops pusing you,hit the reverse & go wid the flow.The moment you see them in a aukward position hit speedbreaker,then nitrous.Boom :))

4)Be carefull when u jump,there may be spikes in front of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom