Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
In NFS Carbon Which car should I choose out of the following:Mercedes McLaren, Lamborghini Gallardo or Ford GT ?

Third Eye

gooby pls
i don't know what they did with the handling of Mclaren in carbon which was way better in MW..this time i'll say Gallardo.

sangram19

Broken In
What do you want to do? Win?

Start the game with any car.

Earn 20,000.

Complete the Race Wars gold challenge that unlocks the Nissan 240SX. It costs 20,000.

Buy the Nissan 240SX and sell your first car.

Win all the frist three sets of races, get the boss pink slips.

Use the boss cars to win all the Silverton races. I couldn't beat the Murcielago canyon at this stage, but everything else was won.

Buy a Dodge Viper, put all the race upgrades on it. You can even paint it if you want.

Pass the Murcielago on the first sweeping left-hander, and stay in front through the next corner, and you wrap up all except the very last boss race.

This has to be raced with the Viper (Corvette also works, maybe a bit better), and the last Canyon race is the toughest. You have to make a clean pass down Darius's inside on the first hairpin. You have to hold the lead (very, very very tough if you didn't get the first corner absolutely spot-on) through the next turn and you've got the game beat.

There's something about a Dodge Charging behind you at about a hundred miles faster than you, and you still managing to win. Takes something real special, but the 240SX is the only car that can take it without you having to slap any upgrades on it at all.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i had the toughest time with the race war after defeating the ugly looking lady .... rest all was fine if u kept on changing ur car and upgrading it time to time .....

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Damn Carbon man. It's very short game. I completed that in 10 hours. I still play mostwanted. The bounty series rock.

ramharis

Broken In
gday

Ford GT is good

and does any one know the name of Darius's car the audi one

and i would like to know how to use the aftermarket and the autosculpt on the car does anybody know how to do it in the game not in the my cars section

thanks
Ram:)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
its Audi R8

they are catogorized as Tier I, Tier II & Tier III

Last edited:

ramharis

Broken In
alright but can u use audi r8 in the game just roaming the streets and evading the cops and some un finished races

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
I finished carbon today and my experience was:Most of the races were easy except the drift races(I'm extremely baaaaaaaaad at drifting) and the canyon races. In the last race with Darius(the canyon duel),I overtook him and in 10 secs, I had conquered him and Palmont City !( I used the Mercedes SLR).
Out of 10 I rate it as 7. Most Wanted had much better gameplay- many of you can save your money and play most wanted instead of this almost pathetic game.

@ramharis, Darius drives the Audi Le Mans Quattro.

@mAV3 the ugly looking lady is Angie.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ya i know her name but i prefer calling her an ugly looking lady coz she looks yucks man .... damn these ea guys hav a bad taste as far as women go ....

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
mAV3 said:
ya i know her name but i prefer calling her an ugly looking lady coz she looks yucks man .... damn these ea guys hav a bad taste as far as women go ....
Quite true, she seems like a b***h to me.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Each "?" reward card contains any of these- all are for free
->Pink Slip Cars (rivals car becomes urs)
->Unique Upgrade Part
->Unique Vinyl Unlock
the list goes on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom