NFS 11 - Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
"…Well, actually…moving forward on to the next title in the need for speed series, Carbon is eaten prey. Its finished and we have already sufficiently fixed the game from bugs.

The 1.3 Patch is out some time and the online mode is finally relieved of bugs., so there is no need to focus on the game anymore and the stuff that just could make it in cannot be applied by a single patch.Its just too complex.

This actually gets at the next nfs title which is currently in early stage developement.What can I say… Well, not much to be honest. I guess that fans have already figured out, that we will announce it officially some time in spring, to be more specific…
It should be mid January, but you cant count on that on 100% ., since things here in EA simply change sometimes… You´ll have to wait for detailed info till then.

But the fact is, that we will find out shortly, who the next NFS girl will be. We have chosen the final five candidates and we will afterwoods pick the right and final one. I can say, that it won´t be :

Laura Southgate .
Emma Thomas
Shannan
Sarah Mathers
Ashleigh McKenzie

These girls didnt make it, sorry if your favourite one isnt in the list.I guess fans want to see a real sexbomb in the next game.

But you can be happy that the things that couldn´t be in Carbon, will be implanted in Need For Speed 11.

It has to do something with the graphics which we want
to push to the MAX and have 100% next-gen power in use (expecting it with the PS3).

Furthermore, you should get a bigger grip when driving -
more realistic, but not too much. The next game will be a hybrid between a arcade game and a realistic game like the GT series.
In Carbon the drift was heavily modified, in NFS 11 it will be modified overall.

And the last thing is autosculpt technology. We are very proud of it, but we will make it better…
Thats really all I could say…Wait for spring and Game Convention 07."

Cannot confirm if the information is true, but nevertheless it is an interesting read.

Source: www.nfsunlimited.net + nfs game.net

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Better be innovative, I am getting a bad feeling that its becoming more of a DOA-Beach Volleyball than Cars spinning their wheels :p

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well if u se nfs track record .... 3 set standards .... 4was a heartbreak ....5 some liked the non-arcade game styling .... 6 was ok .... u1 blew the charts... u2 depressing .... mw awesome .... carbon pathetic .... deja vu the next 1 will definitely be better

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
NFS 11 means the next NFS after Carbon, which is NFS 10 & Most Wanted -> 9

the name hasent been announced yet, so...

maybe NFS GT (GT-> Globe Trotters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom