Next Terminator coming by 2009 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
So I guess Governor Arnie won't be in it! ;) I dunno how they can make another one, especially if Arnie's not going to be in it, it just won't be the same without him...
Personally I'm waiting for Indiana Jone 4 to come out next year! Have a feeling that may suck though cuz Ford is getting kinda old, eh!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Some company bought the rights to Terminator and they are planning on a 4,5 and 6. Arnold agreed for a cameo in the 4th.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
All in all this is good news....?
Why Arnie isnt there ? What gives........?
Arnold is getting old ..and herein lines the rub.He was stretched in Terminator 3. Good effort there ..hats off but he was stretched!
However i still think instead of cameo Arnold can easily do a good chunck of role ..al la' something on the lines of Farwell to the Big Guy.
Keep em coming and keep them short! ( After Arnie i.e.)

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
What will they show in T4 ?? as They have already passed the judgement day !!!

The reason for the Terminator is no longer valid !!!

@QwertyManiac

any link for that full story ??

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
*movies.ign.com/articles/786/786948p1.html

Well, they had a series of Sarah Connors training John, but it was TV-Only and didn't run so well. Or so I heard.

They can do a lot in 4-5-6. Like 4 can show the war. 5 can be like a new rise in power of the AI and Skynet. 6 can be something like what Animatrix shows us. Termination of human mind. :D

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
kumarmohit said:
Hmm, any chances of Kristianna Loken coming back???
Guess not. Its gonna be a totally new look they say. Even Furlong isn't known to have been contacted as John yet.

Same was said with Mortal Kombat 3 but nothing more happened after a few weeks of shooting and then after the hurricane, it was just null.

MK3: Devastation (2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom