Next Is What? Touch !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Let the pics do the talk.. Got this for my sis for Raksha Bandhan :D

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/21713_9u6cc/IMAG0009.jpg

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21714_wispy/IMAG0011.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21715_4dld7/IMAG0012.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21716_hoxld/IMAG0013.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21717_pku6l/IMAG0015.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21718_fc9do/IMAG0016.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/21719_oae9n/IMAG0021.jpg

The Samsung Touch Wiz : F480

Regards :)

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Moved to Mobile Monsters!

Nice piece you got there, care to spill more details :p

Will post a review later on .. Its Samsung Touch Wiz F480 .. % mp , 4Gb Expandable [I got 4 Gb card] and ultimate touch screen in short a great iphone competitor. .Atleast it cost less than half of iphone !

Home Page : *in.samsungmobile.com/mobile/TouchWiz

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
look cool.. whats the price tag? .. I need a mobile in the range of 15-20 K

Pat

Beyond Smart
Congrats buddy! Waiting for a review. If possible, this time add some small videos too (I mean video reviews :p )

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
look cool.. whats the price tag? .. I need a mobile in the range of 15-20 K

Well brother brought it .. I still don't know the price as the vendor is his friend and gave him the phone @ dealer price..

The market price is 19k + tax :) Believe me its way better than iphone atleast you get this @ half the rate of iphone 3g ! Rumors say that iphone will be available @ 36k ! :eek: *www.vodafone.in/iPhone/Pages/iPhone_details.aspx?cid=del

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Well brother brought it .. I still don't know the price as the vendor is his friend and gave him the phone @ dealer price..

The market price is 19k + tax :) Believe me its way better than iphone atleast you get this @ half the rate of iphone 3g ! Rumors say that iphone will be available @ 36k ! :eek: *www.vodafone.in/iPhone/Pages/iPhone_details.aspx?cid=del
Thanks sashwanth.. unfortunately this phone is not for me .. im looking for a phone with WM 6.1 in it.. Enjoy your new purchase :)

azzu

AJJU
man the the main screen looks awesome (vistaish) but ui looks a bit outdated with that default theme waiting for review
and congrats

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
:lol: teri behen tere ko 2 rakhi baandhe gi ab :lol:

ausumn gift to gift ...

you would have even considered the LG viewty for that budget :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom