news which I want to share.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Hi friends,

sam9s here, few must know me ... :). I am a gadget freak and technology lover, and that is the reason I am interested to started a thread just to share latest news in the world of technology. Instead of opening a new thread for ever tech news, will keep updating this thread now and then .......

People interesed are welcome to peek in .... you might find something interesting .....

BTW the link to my tech blog is ... sam9snew

The latest new I shared there was ....

Samsung Galaxy S4 To Use Touchless Gestures?

According to Korea’s DDaily, Samsung is rumored to be including an Amtel chip into the Galaxy S4, which would allow users to utilize the device without touching the screen. The chip would allow the device to process hand gestures, that would then issue commands to the phone. Samsung will probably take a page from the Galaxy Note 2′s Air View functionality, and the new Amtel chip would remove the necessity of a stylus. We may also see other gestures that would help users scroll through home screens and apps

Keep looking for more articles ......

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
The Xperia Z Does the Impossible: 1000 Picture Burst in 60-Seconds

*androidheadlines.com/2013/02/the-xperia-z-does-the-impossible-1000-picture-burst-in-60-seconds.html

There has been a video just recently surfacing showcasing the camera features of the Xperia Z. YouTube user MARCO KAO, is the lucky early adopter of the Xperia Z in this video and the feature noted here is the burst mode. The burst mode on the new Xperia Z and ZLs is capable of a mind-blowing 1,000 shots in just north of one-minute. This is something that has never before been seen with a mobile phone camera, and is with the camera shooting 9-megapixel images, so it is no small feat by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
*androidheadlines.com/2013/02/wirel...able-for-nexus-4-owners-costs-just-59-99.html

Wireless Charging “Orb” Finally Available for Nexus 4 Owners; Costs Just $59.99

When we talk about the Nexus line-up from Google, it’s inevitable that we’re going to talk about some issue or another. This time around it’s surrounding accessories for their flagship device, the Nexus 4 and the promised wireless charging dock that was announced a while ago, and we’ve all been waiting for it to arrive and go up for sale. The same thing happened with the Nexus 7 and its dock, it took forever to launch and when it finally did launch, it was hardly a transparent launch. It was available from a few retailers and it wasn’t promoted by Google or ASUS.

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
*tpt.to/a3czdm1

Canonical will release the first developer preview of Ubuntu Phone OS on February 21st, 2013. While the first phones designed for the Linux-based operating system won’t hit the streets until late 2013 at the soonest, you’ll be able to download and install the Touch Developer Preview on the two most recent Google Nexus phones.

The Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Google Nexus 4 make good developer phones because they’re already pretty wide open to hacking. Google makes it relatively easy to unlock Nexus phones and install alternate firmware, because while these devices are sold to the general public, they’re also designed for Android developers.

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
(Un)officially confirmed: Samsung Galaxy S IV to be unveiled on March 14th in New York City 0by Roy Alugbue on Feb 18th 2013, 1:10pm
tagged announcements, Galaxy S IV, rumors, Samsung

Sure MWC 2013 is set to begin in just a week from now, but Samsung is out to ensure that delivers what should be the biggest news of the year. We had reported to you before that the world should expect a March 15th announcement date of the Next Big Thing— but we couldn’t provide any legitimacy to those dates because well you know— the supposed date is based off a rumor and all. Well it appears that those rumors weren’t so far-fetched as yet the gang at SamMobile and notorious info leaker Eldar Murtazin have confirmed that Sammy will not only showcase the Galaxy S IV on March 14th, but will also showcase the revolutionary device at what will be a TBD location out in America’s largest city.

*www.talkandroid.com/151183-unoffic...o-be-unveiled-on-march-14th-in-new-york-city/

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Internet rates may go up

Industry body ISPAI said that rates of internet and broadband services may go up under new licenses framework due to high entry fee proposed by Department of Telecommunications (DoT).

*touch.techgig.com/techNewsDetail.p...me=tjweeklynews_2013-02-19&dt=&token=Mjc1NTE0

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Canonical Unveils Ubuntu For Tablets, Developer Preview Available For Nexus Devices On Thursday

Hot on the heels of the announcement of Ubuntu on phones comes Canonical’s latest announcement: Ubuntu on tablets. This is, in many ways, a no-brainer: Android and iOS have already demonstrated that the same OS can work on both form factors. But the story is a little more interesting when you consider what Ubuntu offers. And developers can start playing with it on Thursday.

Canonical Unveils Ubuntu For Tablets, Developer Preview Available For Nexus Devices On Thursday | TechCrunch

tkin

Back to school!!
Google Search for Android Can Now Tell You What Song Is Playing

Google Search for Android Can Now Tell You What Song Is Play. If you have the latest Google Search app for Android, here's a cool trick it can do that you might not know about: When a song comes on wherever you are, hit the microphone button on the search box and Google will listen in and search for the name of the song and artist.
For JB? Or for ICS as well?

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Yes its Shazam for me as well. The info was shared just as a news, which it is! as even I did'nt know you can do that with Google search for Android as well.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I am closing this thread and not deleting so you can use it as an example.

Sam, if all you're doing is collating news from various places... some of which others have already posted about in the news section, then it seems pointless. Post in the tech news section, by all means. Start a thread if one doesn't exist, and if one does, post into that thread or comment in that thread.

The reason forums are not run like personal blogs IS discussions. Imagine if everyone starting discussing even 3 of the news articles posted here, it would be chaos, with no one really being able to read the thread at all, with one reply to one post and the following reply to a completely different topic.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/members/1.html <--- this part of the forum is your private space, PMs are the same. If there are enough people who want a blog addon, we'll look into that. Otherwise, every other part of this forum is a public space. So no smoking allowed, no foul language and breaking of laws, no creating scenes, beating your own drum or being a public menace... just like any other public place in real life :)

I am not questioning the ban that has been placed on another member, but ico you need to act better. Don't post about people like that and dig up history, etc. Mods and admins have and will always be held to higher standards than others, so stick with that standard.

As for the question of publicising personal blogs, use your signature, and if you happen to have some information relevant to a topic that's being discussed which you have already posted on your blog about, then link. However, don't start posting links to your blogs just like that, or you will be banned, and members are requested to report such posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom