NEWFOLDER.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

kula

Broken In
ystrday i plugged in a pendrive and that had Newfolder.exe file......I copied some photos and then after restarting the CPU i am recieving the problem of folders opening in another window....and also i cant see the hidden folders(eventhough i tried in the folders option)....pls help guys.....( i am new to computer world):confused:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
One of most common and sucky virus out theere

Try this if it helps
*www.mediafire.com/?m4wxj1znmto

Try installing a Good Antivirus to keep safe :)

raksrules

Youngling
Its a virus. I had in my machine too. I replicated all the folders and made them an executable, so that songs had a copy named songs.exe. I have avast installed at my home with latest signatures and it got detected and removed it

D@rekills4

In the zone
Virus

No giving illegal stuff around here. See you in a few days. - goobi

Last edited by a moderator:

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
try this link to remove newfolder.exe
*www.spywareremove.com/removenewfolderexe.html

reported for supporting piracy...

SUDE

Last edited:

DigitDonz

Broken In
I too had the same problem and the same virus a couple of months back, I scanned using Norton 2008 AV and was detected and removed but I am sure any AV with latest signatures will do the treatment...

it's just a phreakin virus. usually comes with p()rn :D . to remove it just do a system restore to a point just b4 you plugged ur "p-drive" as you call it. my friends had the same problem. if you use anti-virus, only the virus will be removed but the hidden file protection will be still there. so i say, do a system restore and then remove the virus. provided you have the latest update and a good antivirus like avast mcafee or kaspersky.

nirjhar

Broken In
first create a folder, then rename as your name.
open it.If there have a folder as your name,your com infected by ssvcchost virus or by their family,Friend if true your pc r not lucky.But new avg 8 can help u to remove this virus

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Best way to clean this virus is to use Avira run from UBCD4WIN, with the options set to automatically repair (primary) or delete (secondary). Works like a charm.

paroh

Padawan
install USB.Disk.Security. It will help in preventing virus that are spread through USB drives

actually a prog called driveprotect (which is also avail for vist@:lol:) is a bloody got damn rootkit and it fks realtime !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom