new ZoneAlarm Security Suite 6.5.677.000 (B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Zone Labs now has Public Beta available for testing :

ZoneAlarm Security Suite 6.5.677.000 (Beta Version)

What's New

-New! Gamer’s Mode gives gamers one-click control to prevent firewall action from stealing focus away from game play while still maintaining firewall protection to the PC.
-New! Spy Site Blocking blocks you from accessing Web sites that contain spyware, and blocks spyware on your computer from contacting Web sites to exchange
-Improved! Operating System Firewall monitors program installation, registry changes and file access down to the kernel level. (Now monitors additional program actions for more thorough protection.)
-Improved! Automatic Operation handles signature database updates, schedules scans, and stops malicious spyware automatically. (The update system has been revamped for more efficient operation.)
-Improved! DefenseNet is an early warning system that gathers data on the latest spyware and malware outbreaks from the Zone Labs user community for inclusion in signature updates. (The ability to respond to breaking spyware threats has been improved.)
-Various bug fixes

click *download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/beta/index.html

crazy_dexter

Right off the assembly line
Thanks anandk for providing that news. But did you have tested it? I would like to know how much RAM I will have to sacrifice for this ultimate security.

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
nope, i have not tested it.
still sticking to 6.1.744.000
this beta is not meant for the 64 bit versions of windows.
present memory usage is around 24000K as per my taskmanager. i use it only when on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom