New Year Resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
I know 14 days are more to 2008. Still I think it worth posting the new year resolution ! First, looking back to 2007. I made my 'second coming' to Digit forum. Saw many new faces ..err avtars and got many new friends too. I saw teh tech-news section becoming very close to fight club and sometimes I was also part of it bashing MS and stuff !For new year resolution, I decided to avoid tech-news
section maximum. I mean I will be active, will contribute what I can, will read what other post etc, but not into
fights any more. Will save a lot of time too. No regrets over the past, because I posted what I felt right.

Before that I apologize to all members if any of my posts / comments hurt you anyway. Very psersonally, I aplogize to rohandhruva, anandk, gx_saurav and iMav. Sometimes we had very heated up fight and I know some of my comments might have hurt you / made you mad. Extremely sorry about it all.

Now thinking about 2008. I think I should be little more mature and I should contribute something to the Digit community instead of all the fight. Regarding my profession, I am into web programming (LAMP manily), software exporting, business and project management. Another thing is I tried a lot of payment methods (I mean cash from abroad), payment gateways etc. And finally I tested many internet connections except
broadband (I am new to Dataone). So any members need any help or suggestions on these fields, I am ready to give maximum details, help and suggestions. Please do not PM, the reason is when you make a post public, your question and answers you get may help others too.

It was a wondeful year with all of the members of Thinkdigit forum. We had fights, we had fun, we enjoyed every moment. I hope the same and more in the year 2008. May the new year bring a lot of joy, happiness (may be Din ver 2.0 too ? ;) ) and spread peace and harmony.

Wish you all a very happy new year - Well in advance.

Those who feel like posting their new year resolutions can continue in this thread itself, or if you feel this is crap, please feel free to delete it too. No worries.

Last edited:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
phir time aagaya ek resolution bananeka aur phir kuch dino me thord dena ka!!

ajayritik

Technomancer
Not to post whatever I feel like in digit forum! First need to check if I can find any information about the same from the net and then later post it here!

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
ajayritik said:
Not to post whatever I feel like in digit forum! First need to check if I can find any information about the same from the net and then later post it here!
????????????????????????*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
My new year resolution will be to keep my New Year Resolution. ;)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ajayritik said:
NOTW effect :D ... :lol: *farm3.static.flickr.com/2286/2107305542_22d75ef21a_o.png

@dino sir ... we are always cool ;) and as far as resos are concerned i sopped making resos coz im too lazy to maintian em :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
i'll quit ***********

i'll try to study a bit more.

i'll join some language course for sure(french maybe)

i'll start preparing for CAT\IAS\and others.just j\k.

iMav said:
ajayritik said:
NOTW effect :D ... :lol: *farm3.static.flickr.com/2286/2107305542_22d75ef21a_o.png

@dino sir ... we are always cool ;) and as far as resos are concerned i sopped making resos coz im too lazy to maintian em :D
That's einstein's law of n00bism. A n00b once recoganised as one appears to have changed on the exterior, but the interior increases in its native quality to a extent uncurable by any procedure.

Anyway, I noticed something in your posts too, that could have made you NOTW. Lets say I will not publish them here if you decide to use Richard Stallman's pic as your avatar;)

praka123

left this forum longback
I'll try to attend RHCE or LPI I&II :D
I'll stop eating honey bees every evening ;)
I'll try to do workouts and use the rusting treadmill :D
I'll....OK enough!I donno if these all are possible :p *farm3.static.flickr.com/2198/2106529227_846a4d8d61_o.png

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
praka123 said:
I'll try to attend RHCE or LPI I&II :D
I'll stop eating honey bees every evening ;)
I'll try to do workouts and use the rusting treadmill :D
I'll....OK enough!I donno if these all are possible :p *farm3.static.flickr.com/2198/2106529227_846a4d8d61_o.png

honey bees!!

chicha

High without substance...
1. reduce my weight. i am now 96 have to be around 80.
2. finish my final sem BCA.
3. get a girl friend before i get completely bald. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom