new yahoomail beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik_for_you

In the zone
hi friends,
Have you tried new yahoo mail beta ??

I have just got it right now and its cool... and much more faster than older one ...

it is made up of ajax so it is very fast and very user friendly to use....

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/nikunj/yahoomailbeta.jpg

Venom

Journeyman
Fast? What's your net speed and comp req? You are severly mistaken, its dead slow man!

@satyamy - *www.shwetz-online.in/blog/2006/04/28/getting-yahoo-mail-beta/

satyamy

Alive Again...
Venom said:
Fast? What's your net speed and comp req? You are severly mistaken, its dead slow man!

@satyamy - *www.shwetz-online.in/blog/2006/04/28/getting-yahoo-mail-beta/

no man this dosent work may be it'll work only on yahoo.com account and not on yahoo.co.in account

OP
nik_for_you

nik_for_you

In the zone
@satyamy : I have co.in account . for getting beta invitation you should change your prefered content to yahoo UK from account settings..

@venom : I am using from my company and you are wrong in this case. as after opening you need only to click and your mail opens . . AJAX man...

satyamy

Alive Again...
nik_for_you said:
@satyamy : I have co.in account . for getting beta invitation you should change your prefered content to yahoo UK from account settings..

@venom : I am using from my company and you are wrong in this case. as after opening you need only to click and your mail opens . . AJAX man...

tha..... tha..... thanks man
thanks a lot
actually previous i have changed that to yahoo US & not UK now its working

is this ajax same technology as of Google

Last edited:

Venom

Journeyman
Yeah same as google, but what I meant was that its loading time takes a lot while than the early HTML, after load its fast, that i'd agree. Company net, that'd be damn fast I assume?

OP
nik_for_you

nik_for_you

In the zone
your welcome .. dont know much about google and that .. but ajax uses javascript component on client side to access server data . but for accessing server data you need to use any server side scripting lang thats obvious.
so access is faster and ther is no page reload on clicking or similar action.

yes that is fast ..but i noticed a noticable change in that.

Last edited:

amit_at_stg

Broken In
i am using yahoo mail beta since last 4-5 months, its interface is good and better than gmail but is not that stable, you should have .com domain account in order to use this feature.

OP
nik_for_you

nik_for_you

In the zone
amit_at_stg said:
i am using yahoo mail beta since last 4-5 months, its interface is good and better than gmail but is not that stable, you should have .com domain account in order to use this feature.

no I am having co.in account .

to mastermind: you need to pay for it

Venom

Journeyman
Dudes, SU and dont bring Gmail/'anyother'mail here and spark another war. Thread's about Y Beta, not bashing yahoo.

Dink2cool

Broken In
i have had yahoo mail beta for ~5 months now .... hotmail live for ~6 months now ....they both suck when compared to gmail .... gmail still rocks ...

uttoransen

Broken In
yahoo mail beta is not available to us,

us i mean the business mail, yahoo mail beta is not abailable to business mails, so i have not tried it yet,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom