• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

new website ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
hi,

i want to create a website ... am confused ...

what is an ideal website size while designing ???
which is a good free webhosting service ???
is wordpress or bootstrap really necessary ???
which software to use for designing webpages ???

thanx

Last edited:
There is no ideal size, it can vary from 1MB to 10MB
try Free Hosting, Paid Hosting, Paid Web Hosting, Free Web Hosting, Reseller Services & VPS Servers : Byet Internet
Wordpress is for Blogs, Bootstrap is for tablets and mobile website designing
There are many, try sublime text, notepad++

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
hi,

i want to create a website ... am confused ...

thanx
Wordpress CMS is the easiest to start. You can use it to create blogs or customize it enough to call it a website which could be indistinguishable from a blogging site. It has lots of powerful and easy customization.
I cant say about others, but below is what I prefer:
1. A small VPS with space of 20 GB and 512 MB RAM from DigitalOcean. They host the VPS on SSDs. It costs me $5 per month.
2. I use it to host multiple self configured wordpress sites. Yes, multiple. Atleast 4 different domains.

Or you can go with places where they provide a pre installed wordpress sites (its called Wordpress Hosting) like from HostGator, which you can use after configuration. But you can only have 1 site on that. But it saves you trouble if you don't want to get your hands dirty doing maintenance works.

kunnusingh

Journeyman
@hariharakumar ... @Vyom ... @Garry s ... thanx a lot ...

is web designing a dead field in india ???

No, There is a lot of demand especially If you will provide full solution like Web Design + Hosting + Domain then you can get customer who don't know anything but wish to have a website for their business/personal use, etc.

However, Earning can be increased by providing your design service to international customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom