NEW WEB BROWSER- Flock

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
I just found a awesome new browser while its still based around Firefox code it is the most innovative project I have seen in awhile. It integrates heavily used sites into the browser. It has integrates flickr, photobucket and in the latest developer edition they have added youtube. They use a simple drag and drop routine for both uploading your photos from the desktop or to posting images onto a forum. If you use forums at all this makes posting pics infinitly easier and you more lazy haha. Going another step further they have the ability to auto save your favorites to del.icio.us. Still coming there is an on board clip board where you can highlight any text or pics you see on a web page drag it onto the clipboard and its saved ...up to 2Gbs of space on the clipboard, which is an obscene amount but nice to know you'll never run out. Finally they have a decent RSS reader built right into the browser...and whats more is since it is FF based extensions are available many of the popular FF ext hav been simply transfered straight to Flock.

if want the latest version it is right here

*rapidshare.com/files/27035121/Flock_Setup_0_8_0_99_.exe.html
but if u'd rather stick with the latest official release or if you want to get the extensions go here

www.flock.com

and there are other features I forgot to mention but for sure this web browser makes for a more enjoyable experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom