dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
SE is all set to bring out its new range of phones on the 6th of nov..namely

the w890i-3.2 mp cam
walkamn 3
play now 4 and all tht of w880..

the k660i-no specs yet

and the w350i-upgrade to the w300i

then on the 15th they r most probably going to bring out a new range of smartphones and a cybershot symbian

recently they released a phone in japan with 5 mp cam and 3x optical zoom with a 3 inch vga display..

so.....
keep cheering guys..se is the best

P.S.-the new smartphone namy the p3 is rumoured to hav a 5 mp cam with optical zoom..[:D]

magneticme200

In the zone
what is the source of the news buddy..??
and i wonder wat phone model is w890i??
r u talkin bout the w960i??
bcoz tht has 3.2 mp cam and walkman3.0 and play now...etc etc/..!!.
pls clear it out buddy..!!

thnks in advance!!

manan

no buddy..!
u r ryt...i gt to the phone w890i..!!
bt still i want to knw the source of ur information and also if u hv ne news about the walkman phone from sony ie w960i...!!

Last edited:
OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i got this info from the esato forum..

dude the w960 is due by dec..so wait...

*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=157394

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The new se phones have been announced. Two walkmans and one cybershot: W380i, W890i and K660i. You can check them out at se india website.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Aah, I like SE, but I gonna wait till I get one with Android

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I don't think that se phones will ever have Android. They didn't bought Symbian UIQ for nothing. And unlike moto which is using linux, windows, symbian and android, i think they'll just stick with UIQ. Also i didn't see their name in the list of manufacturers that are amongst the ones to have Android either.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Saw that last night, but it doesn't makes sence to pay for a Non-Symbian Phone for anything over 12k now, i mean Nokia has it in form of N73 ME then why can't Sony?

What Sony needs to do is to make a K660i (body) + Symbian OS of W960i + Autofocus & megabass (no walkman player) +3 MP cybershot branded camera = 15k

This can littrally kill N73 ME from the market

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
gx_saurav said:
Saw that last night, but it doesn't makes sence to pay for a Non-Symbian Phone for anything over 12k now, i mean Nokia has it in form of N73 ME then why can't Sony?

What Sony needs to do is to make a K660i (body) + Symbian OS of W960i + Autofocus & megabass (no walkman player) +3 MP cybershot branded camera = 15k

This can littrally kill N73 ME from the market
Exactly what i was thinking. Its high time they stop restricting their smartphone for the high end market and launch low-end and mid-end smartphones. And they don't need to have a touchscreen. An se smartphone based on symbian UIQ with a QVGA display and a regular T9 keypad, 2 mpix auto-focus camera and all the usual stuff like bluetooth, memory card slot, music player/fm, etc for 10k would be much appreciated.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
krazyfrog. said:
Exactly what i was thinking. Its high time they stop restricting their smartphone for the high end market and launch low-end and mid-end smartphones. And they don't need to have a touchscreen. An se smartphone based on symbian UIQ with a QVGA display and a regular T9 keypad, 2 mpix auto-focus camera and all the usual stuff like bluetooth, memory card slot, music player/fm, etc for 10k would be much appreciated.

nah, make that 12k.

Nokia N Series is for Name & fame, the real money makers for Nokia is the E series & other phones. Why do u think E50 is selling like hotcakes....despite of looking "yuck"

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
gx_saurav said:
nah, make that 12k.

Nokia N Series is for Name & fame, the real money makers for Nokia is the E series & other phones. Why do u think E50 is selling like hotcakes....despite of looking "yuck"
I don't think N-series is just for name and fame. It does have some good models like N73/ME, N95/8gb, N91/8gb, N81/8gb. E50 is selling because its the cheapest S60 v3 phone.

Btw 10k would be the right price for that phone. Why do want it to be 12k.

Pathik

Google Bot
The black e50 doesnt look "yuck" at all.. it looks sleek..
btw with all those features gx mentioned an SE fone wd cost atleast 16k..

expertno.1

Technomancer
gx_saurav said:
nah, make that 12k.

Mr gx_saurav

By interest Nokia N95 > Nokia N73 > Nokia N70

dude they are worth of a lot of features.......
symbians are really powerful........

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^^^dude theres a difference between interest and market share
n95 may have a greater hype over it but most peaple opt fr n73 in the long run...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom