NEW RELEASE: NOD32 V2.7 Antivirus available now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
NOD32 Antivirus Software *www.eset.com/images/New2-7button.gif
Popular Antivirus Software

NOD32 Antivirus is now Windows Vista Compatible.

*www.eset.com/images/DIAGRAM_ThreatSense_110706.png

What's New in V2.7? Flash Presentation

Home page

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Changelog:
* Fix for stack overflow vulnerability which could allow arbitrary code execution.
* Added new command line option "/ALL-". When NOD32's command line scanner is run with the /ALL- switch, it will scan files based on their extensions, as opposed to scanning all files on the target.

anandk

Distinguished Member
when i indstld the mvp freebie nod32 on my (1st time) laptop (my kis expired ;-) ) i was unable to open hotmail and gmail :confused: webpages. so i uninstld it... any setting cud have helped ?

anandk

Distinguished Member
IE. didnt do anything; was a litl in a hurry i guess. so just uninstld....maybe i'l try agn later...

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Hmmm...you MVP's are lucky-gettin all softwares for free! Enjoy dude. :)
Next time if you install NOD32, do try below "Stealth mode"...

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
anandk said:
when i indstld the mvp freebie nod32 on my (1st time) laptop (my kis expired ;-) ) i was unable to open hotmail and gmail :confused: webpages. so i uninstld it... any setting cud have helped ?

How was that..? B/w how do u get MVP freebie NOD32?:confused:

anandk

Distinguished Member
kiran : ok i now reinstld nod32 and set the mail compatibilty in IMON to maxm compatibility. that resolved the problem.

rakeshishere : apart from all MS software free, MVP's get a lot on other sw free ! eg; we get 5 copies of nod32 free, then theres diskeeper, etc, etc...

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
anandk said:
kiran : ok i now reinstld nod32 and set the mail compatibilty in IMON to maxm compatibility. that resolved the problem.

Congrats. :)

anandk said:
apart from all MS software free, MVP's get a lot on other sw free ! eg; we get 5 copies of nod32 free, then theres diskeeper, etc, etc...

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom