Status
Not open for further replies.

Aijaz Akhtar

Journeyman
Rediff has revamped its email service. Now you can search inside emails a la gmail, drag and drop mails into fiolders on the fly. download attachments without opening even the mails and preview the mails by just clicking a plus sign on the margin, without opening. Good spade work done by rediff.

abhinav

Journeyman
yeh
its becoz of compitetion these people are having

but still i feel Gmail is good/better for me.
:roll:

OP
A

Aijaz Akhtar

Journeyman
@atool, hotmail would never get cool, dump it.
I too use both like Shwetanshu, for my family and close friends it is rediff, as gmail sometimes do not open in some machines, specially when you access in Win 98 machines still rampant in many cyber cafes. And lately, its server is down quite fequently as it happened till the day before.

C

cybermanas

Hotmail is in its beta stage too.It will be offering 2GB shortly as well as many new features.Its code name is Kahuna.

godsownman

Padawan
No longer Kahuna, I think they have renamed it Windows Mail. It is also going to have the right click feature.

Regards

iinfi

mekalodu
strangely too many rediff fans here

for me yahoo rocks rocks rocks
i dont like GMail as i cant send my .NET projects ...

Rediffmail sucks....

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys rediffmail is still coolestone fastest & reliable email services

in yahoo attachment is difficult
also a mail with pics in it shows only thumb view &
u need ot download each image seperate to view it
to open an attachment need two windows to download
then only u can download an attachment
gmail is slower than rediff

planetcall

Indian by heart
What is the problem using Hotmail ? I use Yahoo,Hotmail and Google. Also I like the Passport login feature of Hotmail. Is it some sort of fanboyism? I dont like Microsoft for its several policies but it certainly doesnt mean that I criticise every product of it. Views may differ but I think its pretty ok. Its spam filter is really superb. So far I never had any problem using it.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
planetcall, r u totally nuts????? rediff-gmail (even yahoo) all r providing space in GBs and what hotmail is oferring is just peanuts......then why go 4 hotmail (initially they r giving only 25 MB, even after one month they didn't upgraded to 250 MB as written on their site). gmail provides POP access, MS can never dare to give such facility. and just look at the homoe page of yahoo and u'll know that this passport thing is just a fake. with only one yahoo account u can access hundreds of yahoo services.yahoo foto for instance provide u UNLIMITED space to upload ur pics, then geocities (MSN spaces came just now)....and much more. dude i prefer having cashews rather than peanuts....yahoo is best..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom