Status
Not open for further replies.
Download Elephant Downloader from here and enjoy downloading from RAPIDSHARE. go to options, settings, reconnector and set u r dialing option for u r broadband and elephant will automatically disconnect and reconnect once u r current download is finished and starts next download automatically provided u have added all the download links.

just download and unzip the file in a folder and run it from there. no need to install the software. it works fine in windows xp not tested in vista yet.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Last edited:

djmykey

Let the music play.....
My 2 cents:

I don't think that this is illegal because:

We are not bypassing the wait period or is the thread starter distributing any Premium user names and passwords. So I think its quite legal.

Now if you say that rapidshare loses its clicks then, I just now visited the Rapidshare page and it doesn't seem to have ads. And if ur as generous as some of us out here then if you download any stuff from RS give it a click just for the sake.

And if rapidshare cannot fix the changing IP thing then may god help them coz its their problem so its not really illegal.

@ passion_unlimitedd: - Thanks a lot man, coz you have shared with us such a thing that had made my life a little more cozy. Thanks a lot dude !!

legolas

Padawan
Come on guys, a software that just holds on during the waiting period, but just automates the work so that you don't have to wait and do it manually... how is it illegal?

OP
P

passion_unlimitedd

Journeyman
am afraid 2 use these kinda software .... in past i have tried them & downloaded a corrupt file with 100% completion ....

so i use the freeky way [waiting timer] .... downloading through browser only without any tweaking ......

try it once u wont regret i guess ...

hullap

Cyborg Agent
you should have hosted this program on mediafire. Rapidshare sucks to the extreme. Don't make us use it unnessasarily.
actually its related to the rapidshare points.
he used his id and uploaded it. now ppl will download this so therefor, he will have more points. thats hwy he did it
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom