New Quake 4 details emerge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
New Quake 4 details emerge

Publisher Activision and developer Raven Software have finally released a new information update and one new screenshot for Quake 4, the next game in the well-known shooter series. The update includes more details on the "Stroggs," the monstrous aliens that players originally encountered in 1997's Quake II. According to the new information provided by Raven Software project lead Eric Biessman, the alien aggressors will return in Quake 4 in a full-scale war between a squadron of soldiers.

Read More/Source: GameSpot

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
Activision sent along a press release officially announcing the Xbox 360 version of Quake 4, which isn't much of a surprise after it was already featured on MTV. They also shown us this screenshot from the game

Source: Shack News

Hardlink To Image: Here

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
The new screenies look awesome. Especially with all those big, mechanical things that you will fight in the game. The 360 show on MTV even had a teaser for NFS: Most Wanted and I must say, that game looks cool too. Xbox has given me two reasons to think about buying the 360 (Quake 4 and NFS: MW) :D

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Ur lucky nemo to be in a country with fast enough connections for the 360. If only they didnt have an online authentication mechanism I might have seriously considered buying the damn thing! Now I will wait and see...shucks..

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Welkl the xbox 360 comes with the xbox live in 2 flavours. Gold and Silver. The silver is free where in you get to download some skins and update your profile and so on. The same silver live scheme is used to check against your xbox to see if it has been modded or not. Also every game which will come out for the xbox will be authenticated against their respective servers to make sure it is a genuine one.

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
Official Quake 4 website up

If you haven't seen the trailer for QUAKE 4, watch it at the official website, www.QUAKE4GAME.com. Also look for the Enemy Territory teaser site going live in the next week or two with the official Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars E3 trailer.

Source: id

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
well i am in no hurry quake4, have not even played d3 expansion , i got the game a month ago ,will play after my exams :).

GameAddict

In the zone
Quake 4 Site Launched!

Hi Quakers,

Quake 4 (yes, it '4' and not 'IV') Official Site is launched.Check out the cool trailer!

*www.quake4game.com/

Enjoy!

GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom