Right off the assembly line
Help required to assemble a desktop. It will be used to run few PHP & python codes for 12 hours continuously and also live streaming of webinars and you tube. Lot of mathematical models involved in the codes.
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: Few PHP & python codes for 12 hours continuously and also live streaming of webinars and you tube
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 20 -30K
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: 500 TB or more
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: A new monitor, 23 inch lcd monitor will be good enough
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I will be buying all component
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: within 01 month
9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:it will be done by a assembler
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Bangalore. I am ok with both options
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Should connect to WIFI , I will work with microphone so inbuit or external Speakers are not required. Graphic card for multi screen display will be great if comes within budget.
Eh, I disagree. NAS has specific uses. A NAS-type tight-packing workstation tower can still be used in a workstation environment.There has to be a typo; Such storage is better to be used in NAS.