New offer by paymate for giftmate rs.250 voucher.. ENjoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Guys another offer for getting free 250 voucher has started..

So enjoy this guys..:p

They have colaborated with kingfisher airlines..

GiftMate Voucher Offer Details
  • Existing GiftMate users will not be eligible to receive the GiftMate voucher under this
offer.
  • The GiftMate voucher worth Rs. 250 will be gifted to all prospective customers who have searched for Kingfisher Airlines tickets via SMS
  • The voucher will be activated only when the recipient logs onto here and fills in the mandatory details with the voucher ID which will be provided to him by PayMate
  • The GiftMate voucher ID shall be disbursed via SMS within 5 working days on the mobile number used for searching for flights
  • The GiftMate voucher can be redeemed at over 3000 online PayMate merchants. For the list of merchants, please visit their site
  • GiftMate voucher cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash
  • For sending a GiftMate voucher, one needs to provide a valid mobile number and email address
  • Voucher is valid till 31st Jan 2008
Really paymate is doing a lot to promote its service..

For more information see here on this link

see here*www.paymate.co.in/kingfisheroffer.asp

Simply search flights by sending KING sourcecity desticity dateofdeparture

For example if u want to go from delhi to mumbai on 31 JAN 2008 then send

KING DELHI MUMBAI 31/01/2008

or

KING DEL MUM 31/01/2008

This time we have send sms to 5667711

and voucher will be given within 5days..

A very long wait :(

but nyways it is free:D

So enjoy it :)

Last edited:
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
ya problem is that it takes 5days as written by them..

So there is problem in using other person mobile no.

amol48

Searching...
ya I read that offer and sent msg too.. But I didn't get any msg from them.. I don't think it's working.. sent a mail to giftmate customer care too. lets see what they reply... I sent then two days ago but no reply till today.. moreover the number on which we have to send SMS is different at Kingfisher site and different at paymate... So all-in-all I have BIG doubt on this offer

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey amol buddy they have said that u will get voucher within 5 days..

and so u must wait

S

sivathetechwiz

Hi amol48...

If you knew about such an offer ever existed, and you had registered for that too, why couldn't you have shared your experience with us?

It took a thread by arunks to actually make you talk about this?

No offence, I noticed your posts in some other thread related to this giftmate vouchers too, but looks like you're reluctant to share the information.

:rolleyes:

amol48

Searching...
sivathetechwiz said:
Hi amol48...

If you knew about such an offer ever existed, and you had registered for that too, why couldn't you have shared your experience with us?

It took a thread by arunks to actually make you talk about this?

No offence, I noticed your posts in some other thread related to this giftmate vouchers too, but looks like you're reluctant to share the information.

:rolleyes:

Listen buddy... I read that offer and was about to post it but then I saw arunk's post. Now since I had tried it I shared my experience. Now you don't expect me to post everything like a BREAKING NEWS without trying or confirming do you..? Had I been reluctant, you won't have found my so many posts in Payamte related thread and I won't have started a new thread for it's offer. Check Here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75134
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76160
and here too,
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74811

Next time please EXPLORE the forum well before you say something about anyone !!

arunks said:
hey amol buddy they have said that u will get voucher within 5 days..

and so u must wait

Yes buddy, I am waiting for that but I meant that I didn't get any msg from Kingfisher too for flights searched :p ...

Last edited:
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
abe brokenheart maine kaha tha ke us din nahi karte as test kar le pehlen.. ..baad mein post kar denge.. so maine test karne ke baad post kar diya :D

als2

Journeyman
hey arunks ,amol is this scheme is really working or not as i didn't get any message from them not even flight schedule

do i have to type del for delhi or in full like delhi

amol48

Searching...
I tried that way too.. But still didn't get ny msg...But i can't doubt about it's authenticity as it's mentioned on paymate's site itself

als2

Journeyman
ok guys i will again try with full words lets see if this works

update : i tried with full word still no reply from them not even about flights whole thing looks fake to me

Last edited:
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i cannot say surely about the offer today. . But we tried it 3 days back and it worked. . I mead i got the reply sms about flight schedule when we sent KING DEL HYD 15 DEC. . .

plz elaborate ur problem. .
r u not able to send sms to 5667711 or
u r not getting reply sms after sending sms. . . ?

Last edited:

sharadmumbai

Right off the assembly line
I have one query. Can we transfer some amount to other in their paymate A/c. sine while tossing up voucher in payment option there is only Credit Card / Net Banking option availabe and not Giftmate A/c which was earlier availabe. So what to do now, if I want to transfer it to my friends paymate A/c.

Has anybody tried and done it successfully?

B

bhaumik777

i received the schedule sms

KING MUM DEL 10 JAN is wat i smsed to 5667711

njoy
mik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom