New Nvidia GeForce 8800GTX graphic card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edburg

In the zone
Nvidia is launching a new more faster graphic card

Compared to the current offering from ATI the X1900XTX this card almost doubles its performance.

Any news on availability in India and its cost please reply here

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
hey man why are you posting this stuff in other setions too. Hardware Troubleshooting

trying to Advertise your BLOG :D ?

OP
Edburg

Edburg

In the zone
I just wanted info on this card in India quickly so posted this on two sections after a long wait in one of the section without any reply

moshel

Padawan
i think its a DX10 card. it aint going to be cheap. someone was speculating that starting will be abt 24-25k.

S

shashank_digitreader

moshel said:
i think its a DX10 card. it aint going to be cheap. someone was speculating that starting will be abt 24-25k.

LOL, nvidia 7950 is 49,000, this card is the next one how come it would be abt 24-25k?
i think its MCP.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^7950GX2 is a dual GPU based card and hence it's price is relatively higher out here.8800GTX is a single GPU DX10 based card.As for the pricing,Nvidia hasn't released an official price for the mainstream countries so India is not on its grid for sometime now.Some pre-order speculated the 8800GTX to be priced around $800.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
8800GTX is gonna cost you 35-40 grands initially, however 8800GTS will pack more VFM IMO at just 25-30k.

7950GX2 is for 33k.

asus 8800gtx launch price is 540$.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The card is repotedly on sale at Ewiz's site for around 625$ from MSI.
*www.ewiz.com/detail.php?name=MSI-880GTX

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
jz2linkinpark said:
^^: i'm thinking of ordering one.....is that site reliable?
I suggest you better wait for the Indian release.AFAIK these sites don't retail PC hardware to India.If you have any relatives abroad that can get the card here then it would be a better option.In any case,wait for the November 8th official release of the card after which it will perfectly be in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom