New Mobile Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Hi i am going to buy a new cell on saturday, for the time being i am considering either one of them
LG KG300 or W300i

My budget is arnd 8000 +/- 1000
and mainly looking for a mobile with a good sound quality and a decent camera.

Which one shld i opt for, suggestions for any another cell that fits the budget and specs?

OP
dd_wingrider

dd_wingrider

In the zone
look friends i was also thinking of buying w300i, as i already have SE K300i,
and i knw how gud SE phones performance is bt let me pls explain y i am having the confusion

LG KG 300 have a 2MP camera, FM Recording , video ringtones, pretty nice features to go for in same price as W300i bt having read in forums n heard from people tat LG phones are not to be trusted.
So wat to do?? hope u ppl help and understand the my dilemma

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Go with K750i @9500/-, 2mp cam, great sound (lower than Nokia but can flash it with W800 software after 1 yrs) and VFM.

don't buy any LG phone?

K

krazyfrog

If i've choose between the two, i'll suggest W300i. If you don't mind a Samsung, you can go for X700 which has 1.3 mpix camera, bluetooth, music player, fm radio, micro sd, stereo speakers, 176x220 262k display, A2DP, etc. It should come for around 7.5k.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
1.3MP cam,FM,MP3 Stereo,Mem.slot,Bluetooth,JAVA,cute clamshell,conference,speaker phone,'push e-mail',very affordable (Price: 7.5K),

Worth Considering!

SE Z550i

OP
dd_wingrider

dd_wingrider

In the zone
dhan_shh said:
1.3MP cam,FM,MP3 Stereo,Mem.slot,Bluetooth,JAVA,cute clamshell,conference,speaker phone,'push e-mail',very affordable (Price: 7.5K),

Worth Considering!

SE Z550i

Yes this one is decent cell in a low price to have, thx for bringing to notice,
giving reps:cool:

@krazyfrog whats ur comments on this ^^

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

V3i is not bad but it lacks few features like fm, edge, etc. Also its reputed to be very delicate and has very low resale value. Add motorola's not-so-intuitive interface, you're better off away from it. Z550i and W300i are better choices comparatively.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Another under-estimated mobile is

SE Z710i

which has

2MP cam
Dual Display
100Gms Cute Clamshell
Video Capture
FM Stereo
MP3 Stereo
JAVA
Bluetooth v2.0
A2DP enabled
Infrared
EDGE Class 10
Conference
Speaker phone
Memory Slot
Music DJ & Video DJ(editing function)
Remote Control (using BT)
Voice Recorder
Music Mate(learning music instruments)
and many more..

At an affordable price: 10.8K

(Thanks to mobile review.com for providing finer details.)

OP
dd_wingrider

dd_wingrider

In the zone
dhan_shh said:
Another under-estimated mobile is

SE Z710i

which has

2MP cam
Dual Display
100Gms Cute Clamshell
Video Capture
FM Stereo
MP3 Stereo
JAVA
Bluetooth v2.0
A2DP enabled
Infrared
EDGE Class 10
Conference
Speaker phone
Memory Slot
Music DJ & Video DJ(editing function)
Remote Control (using BT)
Voice Recorder
Music Mate(learning music instruments)
and many more..

At an affordable price: 10.8K

(Thanks to mobile review.com for providing finer details.)

thx @dhan_shh , this one is also nice but pretty above my budget:-(

OP
dd_wingrider

dd_wingrider

In the zone
hey wat abt nokia 5200, its also seems to be a gud cell in tat range, sory for adding a new choice everytime, but i want to get the best value for money i spend

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
if you don't need EDGE but need better camera..... ... SE k750i may be the best phone..... 2 MP camera.... sound is also pretty good..... no idea about current price of k750i......... and 5200 have a simple VGA camera.... nothing special..... Samsung X700 and SE z550i also are good choice....

ksundar

Broken In
My friend bought 5200 recently,even with 256K colours,display is not good as it has only 128 x 160 pixels and camera is well below average,no dedicated music buttons.Price is 7.6K
These are corrected in 5300,display is brilliant 240 x 320 pixels ,cam is 1.3mp,dedicated music buttons+ but costly at 10.8K
Other features like fm,mp3,java,memory card,etc., are same.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Tech.Masti said:
if you don't need EDGE but need better camera..... ... SE k750i may be the best phone..... 2 MP camera.... sound is also pretty good..... no idea about current price of k750i......... and 5200 have a simple VGA camera.... nothing special..... Samsung X700 and SE z550i also are good choice....

I hear/read that K750i with Latest firmware update is Crapped and detoriate the sound quality over past batch phone?

I say you add about 500/- and go buy a SE K750i Recently it's not available in all towns. I got it from a local store for 9950 !! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom