NEW MOBILE PHONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonu_mittal1

Broken In
HI
I WANT TO BUY A NEW MOBILE PHONE WITH COST MAX RS 4000.
I WANT TO SURF NET ONLY WITH THIS SET. I NEED NOT COLOR SCREEN TONES OR ANYTHING FEATURE....
SUGGEST ME ONE WHICH IS RELIABLE ALSO ....
I ALSO WANT AN NET CONNECTION WHICH COST ME A MONTHLY FIXED BILL WHETHER I USE ONE HOUR OR 1000 HOURS PER MONTH. SO TELL ME ABOUT CONNECTION ALSO COSTING RS 300 MAX PER MONTH.........
HELP ME

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
sonu_mittal1 said:
HI
I WANT TO BUY A NEW MOBILE PHONE WITH COST MAX RS 4000.
I WANT TO SURF NET ONLY WITH THIS SET. I NEED NOT COLOR SCREEN TONES OR ANYTHING FEATURE....
SUGGEST ME ONE WHICH IS RELIABLE ALSO ....
I ALSO WANT AN NET CONNECTION WHICH COST ME A MONTHLY FIXED BILL WHETHER I USE ONE HOUR OR 1000 HOURS PER MONTH. SO TELL ME ABOUT CONNECTION ALSO COSTING RS 300 MAX PER MONTH.........
HELP ME

Airtel GPRS used have that option in here kolkata... but thats long gone... may be they still have that Rs. 99 /- per month GPRS is stilll valid in ur locality... check that from their customercare... but speeds were very poor....

but handset... well <4k sets wont gona perform very good in modem wwork... infact very few would have the modem GPRS function.... :roll: :roll:

ishaan

Padawan
look for the cheapest reliance phone it must be less than 4000 and ask them if they have unlimited data packages for R connect wich is dere net service

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Deleted one thread, Merged two other threads, moving to correct forum...
sonu_mittal1,
Next time around, take care while posting.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ishaan said:
look for the cheapest reliance phone it must be less than 4000 and ask them if they have unlimited data packages for R connect wich is dere net service

ooppss... in his budget.... there is nothing... also... there is nothing unlimited concept in R Connect from mobile... gotto have the 9.5K rconnect card to have that unlimited 1500.... :cry: :cry:

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
checkout se j300i....it got wat u want....comes close to 4k....

now for connection....airtel is around here for 99/mnth unlimited download...not dat gr8 speed....downloads upto 4-6kbps....upload is pathetic...checkout other gprs connections around ur area like cellone, hutch, idea etc
cheers

ishaan

Padawan
airtel and hutch gprs for using on ur pc is not the same as the 99 one...dats only for gprs for fone

its more expensive like 299 in hutch and 499 in airtel...or something like that

and the speeds r real useless...u get better speeds in dialup actually

ishaan

Padawan
no this wont work....if u read wat i rote above

this GPRS service only works with a phone, if u try and connect to a pc, it will connect but nothing loads at all

to use it with a pc, u need 2 get HUTCH ACCESS wich costs much more....around 299

and even that has 10p per 10kb

shariq_pj

Broken In
Hi there guys...

I thought of askin about my isue in this thread itself...

I hav been planning to buy a new mobile phone... Let me tell u what i want...

Should be rugged...
Video recordin to some extent
MP3 playback
Nice talktime i mean battery life
Crisper display with a very good camera...

Budget is around 11k... Will b appreciated if it's cheaper than that... MP3 playback is not a necessity...

I'll b buyin by this weekend guys...

And guys, preferably Nokia or SE

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
HEY HEY HEY I HAVE REPLIES

1ST TO THE PHONE QUESTION

U CAN GO FOR ANY COLOR MOTOROLA HANDSET

SINCE I DONT REMEMBER THEIR MODEL NOS ALL FONES HAVE A MODEM OK

AND TO THE QUESTION ABOVE ME THAT IS A FONE WITH A CAMERA AND MP3 PLAYER IN 11K I HAVE THE FOLLOWIN OPTIONS WITH APPROX RATES IN NEW AND 2ND HAND MARKETS( I WONT WRITE THE RATES OF PIECES I DONNO AND WILL PUT A * MARK AGAINST THEM)

HERE WE GO NEW MODELS
NOKIA:-
6230*-SERIES 40'S SMARTEST PHONE IT HAS MMC CARD,RADIO,CAMERA THAT TOO 1 MP,VIDEO RECORDER,MP3 PLAYER

LG M4410 (11K ROUGHLY)WE ALL KNOW ABT IT BUT STILL 262K COLORS,MP3PLAYER WITH SURRND SOUND,EDGE,1.3MP CAM,MINI SD CARD

AND I SUGGEST TO GO FOR KROME K300I(11.3K) IT IS A WINDOWS BASED PHONE AND NOT A PDA SO U CAN DO ALL U DO IN A PC IT IS A SMART PHONE SUPPORTIN MINISD CARD SO I SUGGEST IT IS A GOOD long I MEAN IT LONG LONG LONG TERM PHONE AND IF U R A SHORT TERM THEN GO FOR NOKIA OR SONY OK ALSO OTHER PHONES

SONY K700I-40MB NON XPANDABLE,RADIO,SUPER SOUND,CAMERA AND RECORDER AND SELLS FOR 8-9K

REMEMBER ALL PHONES HAVE APPROX RATES WHICH MAY VARY DEALER TO DEALER

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
HEY HEY HEY I HAVE REPLIES

1ST TO THE PHONE QUESTION

U CAN GO FOR ANY COLOR MOTOROLA HANDSET

SINCE I DONT REMEMBER THEIR MODEL NOS ALL FONES HAVE A MODEM OK

AND TO THE QUESTION ABOVE ME THAT IS A FONE WITH A CAMERA AND MP3 PLAYER IN 11K I HAVE THE FOLLOWIN OPTIONS WITH APPROX RATES IN NEW AND 2ND HAND MARKETS( I WONT WRITE THE RATES OF PIECES I DONNO AND WILL PUT A * MARK AGAINST THEM)

HERE WE GO NEW MODELS
NOKIA:-
6230*-SERIES 40'S SMARTEST PHONE IT HAS MMC CARD,RADIO,CAMERA THAT TOO 1 MP,VIDEO RECORDER,MP3 PLAYER

LG M4410 (11K ROUGHLY)WE ALL KNOW ABT IT BUT STILL 262K COLORS,MP3PLAYER WITH SURRND SOUND,EDGE,1.3MP CAM,MINI SD CARD

AND I SUGGEST TO GO FOR KROME K300I(11.3K) IT IS A WINDOWS BASED PHONE AND NOT A PDA SO U CAN DO ALL U DO IN A PC IT IS A SMART PHONE SUPPORTIN MINISD CARD SO I SUGGEST IT IS A GOOD long I MEAN IT LONG LONG LONG TERM PHONE AND IF U R A SHORT TERM THEN GO FOR NOKIA OR SONY OK ALSO OTHER PHONES

SONY K700I-40MB NON XPANDABLE,RADIO,SUPER SOUND,CAMERA AND RECORDER AND SELLS FOR 8-9K

REMEMBER ALL PHONES HAVE APPROX RATES WHICH MAY VARY DEALER TO DEALER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom