new laptop for all at rs 1o,oo0

Status
Not open for further replies.

kato

Karthiksn
First of all u wrote only one line and second dont u think when someone posts a news source is needed

Tech&ME

Banned
well here it is :

"A personal computer for Rs. 9,990 (plus taxes). That is HCL's "PC for India," unveiled here on Monday by the Union Minister of Communications and Information Technology, Dayanidhi Maran.

The PC has a one GHz processor, 128 MB RAM, 40 GB hard disk, 15-inch digital colour monitor, 52X optical drive, keyboard and scroll mouse. The Linux-based PC will "support applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and web browsing, e-mail clients and audio video playback. It will come bundled with multi-lingual fonts such as Tamil.

HCL's PC for India range is designed for each Indian who wants to harness the power of computing right from a first time home user in small towns to SOHO (Small Office Home Office) users, says a release. "

Unquote

Click here for the source and more on it.

kato

Karthiksn
anilchauhan said:
engineer has made a new laptop for all at Rs 1o,oo0

@Tech&Me eventhough u gave a source u proved anilchauhan wrong as he had said made by an engineer

I was asking him coz he didnt even give more than the word "engineer" extra in the post to his sublect

Tech&ME

Banned
kato said:
anilchauhan said:
engineer has made a new laptop for all at Rs 1o,oo0

@Tech&Me eventhough u gave a source u proved anilchauhan wrong as he had said made by an engineer

I was asking him coz he didnt even give more than the word "engineer" extra in the post to his sublect

[lokesh said:
]Hey guys...don't you know the difference between a laptop and a pc ??

Guys First off I Know the difference between a laptop and a Desktop (and not PC)

And also @[lokesh] both laptop and desktop are PC's ok. So, better you understand the difference first before you advice others.

And @kato, i actually tried to find that laptop but could not locate the link. And as far as I remeber HCL is the company which came out with a similar config rs 10K laptop also. (HCL laptops are branded TOSHIBA laptops, and they are the only distributor for India)

And as far as ENGINEER is concerned, its not a big deal, nothing special about it, and as you know system assembly are done by Engineers only. And at HCL top and qualified ENGINEERS work!

This is not an invention, only the parts are assemble of some cheap rates with help from the governement of TN , etc.

[lokesh]

Journeyman
And also @[lokesh] both laptop and desktop are PC's ok. So, better you understand the difference first before you advice others.
The topic of this thread is laptop at 10k, and you gave a news about desktop pc, thats what i meant, i dint know u were so noob, thought u would understand it. Anyway let me correct it so that u can understand it.....don't u know the difference between laptop and desktop pc ?

Tech&ME

Banned
[lokesh said:
]
The topic of this thread is laptop at 10k, and you gave a news about desktop pc, thats what i meant, i dint know u were so noob, thought u would understand it. Anyway let me correct it so that u can understand it.....don't u know the difference between laptop and desktop pc ?

Hey MAN! U are great !!!

U don't even understand ENGLISH! And more over I already gave an explanation for the source that i gave.

And you are still wrong U said the difference between a laptop and PC ,read your post carefully first. Does there any difference between a laptop and a PC ?

lol u must first know the meaning of this --- laptop and PC and then try to make a difference between them ok.

MAN both the desktop and laptops are called PC, so how can there be a difference between a laptop and PC ? which you asked for!!

Oh! I forgot to mention , you were tring to use sortcuts huuuummm.. but how can you represent a DESKTOP as just PC.

Do you call a DESKTOP just by PC ? :?:

Do you know what PC stands for ? --- Personal Computer.

How can your represent the word PC for a DESKTOP Computer ? :?:

The sortcuts used by use is WRONG!!! Understand this.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
This is old news.Even Xentis has released a PCfor less than 10000.This was released way before HCL..

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
the auther needs to give more information... just droping a line without any clue or source whats so ever is just not right... :evil: ...

[lokesh]

Journeyman
Tech&ME said:
[lokesh said:
]

Hey MAN! U are great !!!

U don't even understand ENGLISH! And more over I already gave an explanation for the source that i gave.

And you are still wrong U said the difference between a laptop and PC ,read your post carefully first. Does there any difference between a laptop and a PC ?

lol u must first know the meaning of this --- laptop and PC and then try to make a difference between them ok.

MAN both the desktop and laptops are called PC, so how can there be a difference between a laptop and PC ? which you asked for!!

Oh! I forgot to mention , you were tring to use sortcuts huuuummm.. but how can you represent a DESKTOP as just PC.

I suggest you wear spectacles. If u are already wearing it then wear the one with a power of 10.
And congrats to you.....u came to know the expansion for PC...that's gr8..keep it up..and u will soon cross the noob barrier.

Tech&ME

Banned
[lokesh said:
]
Tech&ME said:
[lokesh said:
]

Hey MAN! U are great !!!

I suggest you wear spectacles. If u are already wearing it then wear the one with a power of 10.
And congrats to you.....u came to know the expansion for PC...that's gr8..keep it up..and u will soon cross the noob barrier.

And I haven't seen an idiot like you! Good Luck !
(Don't think that u are the only one out there who knows every thing technology and stuff, ok! And don't think you are the only geek out there!)

And don't reply this thread .... I don't want to argue baseless things, which is out of topic with persons like you who know only to keep there nose up!!!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
What's up with you guys? Fighting for silly things? First learn to report post instead of "talking" over in threads.
Closing this.. no result out of this thread. If someone wants to reopen, then PM me.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom