New games avaible for 6600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

newworldyy

Right off the assembly line
haiii frends , can anyonee tell mee wt r all the new games tht can i play with my 6600gt n 2gb ram ...amd 3200+

Re: neww games avaible for 6600gt

mann u need to upgrade ur proccy to play latest games.get at least C2D 6550 or AMD 4000+ to play games like crysis etc.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

all games releasing nowadays is supported on 6600GT coz it has SM 3.0 which cud play those games.
But performance depends upon the resolution, quality setings, game and the proccy speed of ur system.

even Crysis is supported. U can play @ 1024*768 low~med.
other games can be set to much better quality like COD4, UT3, Gears of War etc

sysrq

Banned

all new games can b played and prettty much enjoyed except some eyecandy on your system.....means games like crysis, ut3, will ran just acceptable given super tweak them using commands.................means who want soft shadows if performance hit is 50 % and simple shadow looks just acceptable[even with low shadow map size...]...and who want ultra high resolution light maps if there low resolution counter part just give accaptable eye candy..given that u dont spend ur all gaming time staing at wall too close......
but ofcourse if u have dollars to spend......u can always upgrade.....

OP
N

newworldyy

hi frends thankz for all ur replies,...hw to measure the fps of the games wich i run...plss tell me ..

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Huh all games will run on low-med settings? You guys are sure?? I got amd 3200, a gig ram and 6600gt. Crysis even on 800*600 lags like sh!t forget playing it at 1024*768.

sysrq

Banned
^^u mean stock low setting.........and nothing tweaked or optimized......well crysis dictate terms to even a ultra high end machine......

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Chirag
one of my friend finished crysis on his Sempron 2600+, 1g and 6200 256 at low. Then how come a 6600GT cudnt even handle it at low
some driver issue maybe.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
He did?? I donno, it lagged on mine.. I guess need to tweak and stuff. In hostel so my pc has started aging I gues.. Will brush it up when I go...

OP
N

newworldyy

hi frends i hv stratd playing crysis.. but dont the fps.. wer can i get the frapps utility to measure fpss... can anyone plss replyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom