New Digit Forum Theme

do u like the present theme of this forum?

• yes...very much

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • no...it suc_s

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys wht do u think about this new theme???

this theme is cool...isnt it ????

this theme represents a new age.... techie....advanced..kinda theme... MOD`s keep it up...cool

(any way thanks.... i had my request placed to change this forum`s theme before 2 days....any way thanks..this new themes is fine...)

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Ahh lot better than that masala board type we had earlier.
BTW just changed for me a min back.

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Gawd you guys are fast. I enabled the skin at about 8.05...and this thread was posted at 8.09!

Well I half-died finding a decent-looking free skin, so if you don't like it, I'll ban you.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
FatBeing said:
Gawd you guys are fast. I enabled the skin at about 8.05...and this thread was posted at 8.09!

Well I half-died finding a decent-looking free skin, so if you don't like it, I'll ban you.

thanks man...
any way this theme is great...very good... keep things gong this way man... cool...innovative... always...

DIGIT.... U ROCK

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
FatBeing said:

Ugh what a bad theme. Couldn't u have got a nicer one?:p
And please look for better smileyes when you get time.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Better than the default ;) thats all I can say, since its bright and too much of white hurts my eyes... I wish for a darker skin...

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
QwertyManiac said:
Better than the default ;) thats all I can say, since its bright and too much of white hurts my eyes... I wish for a darker skin...

Oh shush...just reduce the brightness on your monitor :p

And the hunt for a dark skin is on..but considering how long it took me to find this one, you'd probably be better off reducing the brightness on your monitor.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
FatBeing said:
Oh shush...just reduce the brightness on your monitor :p

And the hunt for a dark skin is on..but considering how long it took me to find this one, you'd probably be better off reducing the brightness on your monitor.

ya as mentioned above some what dark skin might be better...

and this just looks like a WINDOWS "VISTA" shell......

hope this one is transssyyyyyyy.....

Last edited:

royal

Padawan
yeah better than the previous one , i must say :cool:

However do try to provide us with a choice where one can change to a skin according to his/her liking :) I have seen similar stuff in other vbulletin forums :D hope it is not too much pain :(

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
FatBeing said:

erp!!! yea yea yea me likes it me loves it
my precioussssssssssssssssssssssssss ...
:p

edit:this skin looks like opera default skin aint it :)
and me loves operas default skin :D

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
FatBeing said:

Is this a threating from big fat forum admin:confused:
anyways i liked the theme.its simply soothing & cool:cool:
it is a worth effort from u.thanx for new theme.

regards,
gary

Vyasram

The pWnster
why not put a no of themes and let the users select one . There r only two now. Anyway kirsch>>vbulletin def

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom