1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

new computer config

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by kunaltg, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kunaltg

kunaltg New Member

i am a student of architecture i need to buy a new comp
    my needs will be high graphic applications like 3dmax maya etc

im also into gaming and would like to have my comp as a gamming rig too my budget is 60k good speed is must

plz send me a good config

2. gxsaurav

gxsaurav Guest

U should look for these configs, i m also a student of 3D Max & i also read architectural modeling, i can't state the price exectly, so u better find that out in the local market

note: this request is in wrong section

AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+

Asus A8N-E, however, if u can find a Gigabyte GA-K8N51GMF-9 motherboard, then go for that insted, that will be enough for your needs, even if u plan to over clock to low extant

1 GB DDR400 RAM, at the minimum, get 2X512 MB RAM, if u have money left, then go for 4X512 MB, look for kingston valueram unless u plan to overclock the RAM

Samsung 713N, LCD Monitor, trust me, it's a lot better for gaming, & CAD, skip it & go for Samsung CRT if u are low on budget

Keyboard & Mouse according to your needs

Logitech X530 speakers, for about Rs 3200, they rock in gaming, else go for Philips HP-250 headphones, depending on your requirment

For the graphics card, streatch your budget & get a Nvidia 7800GT, along with other such goodies, it supports OpenGL 2.0, which really helps in 3D Max, go for 256 MB Model from XFX or Gigabyte, or if u can wait, go for Geforce 7600 series which will be available in March

that covers it all, almost

3. Chirag

Chirag bang bang!

Hey gx what u think abt Altec Lansing VS3151R? I want them for movies and gaming. And if u know the price do tell me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.