New Car parking technology, The Car parks itself even tight corners

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkaim

Right off the assembly line
source : here

If you have not yet heard of the new system , its really making parking a breeze, just press the button let the device sense the parking area, whether your car can fit in or not, then just press the park lever let go of the steering wheel give some gas and voila, its done

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Saw the demo on NDTV...
It was just amazing...
I still can't believe that it's possible especially after seeing the demo...

amol48

Searching...
yea just saw it on NDTV... also it has built-in camera for reversing... auto switch light to dipper mode when any object in 300metre range and many more.. was jus gr88

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^my grandfather hi hi hi :-D

Was it mentioned anywhere that its a car? Its just a system..just like central locking system.. .correct if if i am wrong

x3060

A LOTR fan
stupid invention. . . why on earth would you require a computer to aid you in parking . its one of the most simplest thing in world .if you dont know it , then dont even think of driving . . work on anticollition device or something like that , than stupid parking . people these days dont even know what they want

@naveen. . . you said your car , thats why my reply was oriented that way . . . still stupid tech :).

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
It is not a stupid tech...If you see the demo you will understand it better..
It can park cars for you with millimeter precision and in such tight spaces which is not always possible for us to do.

amol48

Searching...
x3060 said:
stupid invention. . . why on earth would you require a computer to aid you in parking . its one of the most simplest thing in world .if you dont know it , then dont even think of driving . . work on anticollition device or something like that , than stupid parking . people these days dont even know what they want

@naveen. . . you said your car , thats why my reply was oriented that way . . . still stupid tech :).

Well I think HSBC's punch line suits best for you I guess: "Different People, Different views" :p ... You might have find it gr88 but we did :-D

x3060

A LOTR fan
millimeter precision is not something you get daily . . and tight parking is something you can do yourself its reverse parking on tight spot thats a little difficult . but any ways . . different peoples , different viewes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom