AMD Ryzen Build

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
which Seasonic ? , if it is S12ii or M12ii try to avoid it and go for a better version.. it does not have OCP for minor rails and discontinued , you also need to ship it to kolkata for RMA and could create problem RMAing discontinued model..

Nvidia's name for Dual GPU is known as SLI .. both 1060 and 1050 does not support SLI ..

in addition to what Saiyangoku mentioned Dual GPU's have other problems like microstuttering etc and doesn't work in all games .. but those that are well supported tend to see good performance gains .. it is a hit or a miss .. usually not worth the price.. better to buy a single fast GPU ..

Last edited:

avanildutta

Journeyman
36k good for 5months old zotac 1080 reference model.. With 2+3yrs warranty..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Sorry op for the quick hijack..

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Seasonic smps are out of stock..can someone suggest any good smps which is in stock..i read somewhere that cx 600 dropped to tier 4 of psu list otherwise would have purchased it..budget is maximum 6500/-

good you didn't buy Cx 600 or seasonic Si2ii ..

Create a Thread on Jonnyguru forums asking about failed 3.3 v transient tests on TX 750m on tomshardware and whether it is a cause of concern / harmful for hardware or not.. ? create thread here ... PC Power Supply Discussion - jonnyGURU Forums

Corsair TX750M Transient Response Tests

if it is not a cause of concern , then buy TX 550M ( CP-9020133 ) for Rs 6400 +shipping from vedantcomputers .. Then this PSU will be the most bang for buck High Quality PSU with 7 years warranty... Fully japanese caps , modern design , semi modular , gold efficiency , great after sale service with long term reliability, good performance otherwise...

POWER SUPPLY CORSAIR TX-M SERIES™ TX550M -550 WATT

but confirm first before buying , don't buy without confirming.. can't find 550watt version on other websites .. so if it goes out of stock you might have to wait or try offline or get 650 watts version which will cost more unecessarily.. first call nehru place and see if you can find there..

reviews-
Corsair TX550M im Test - kompaktes und günstiges Goldnetzteil mit langer Garantiezeit
Обзор блока питания Corsair TX550M (550 Вт, 80 Plus Gold, TX-M Series)
Corsair TX 550M Netzteil im Test

Last edited:
OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
Thanks guys but now i'm even more confused..can someone please simply suggest a SMPS from mdcomputers, vedant, amazon etc (in stock)..so i can order..cuz all this is making me confused and i keep changing my mind on which smps to buy..hope u understand

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks guys but now i'm even more confused..can someone please simply suggest a SMPS from mdcomputers, vedant, amazon etc (in stock)..so i can order..cuz all this is making me confused and i keep changing my mind on which smps to buy..hope u understand

Read my above reply .. Corsair TX 550M from vedantcomputers for Rs 6400 .. but you need to confirm first about impact of failed 3.3v transient tests before buying..

OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
Hi guys,

About to order the SMPS, both are good..any last moment advise? Which one to go for?
P.s - dont suggest any other smps unless its cheaper and better, thxx!

Seasonic S12II-520 S12II Series 520W Power Supply with 80+ Bronze Certification

Edit - personally i like the corsair. The wires look so neat.

EDIT - Purchased Corsair TX550m

Also bought ADATA SPECTRIX D40 DDR4 RPG 3000 mhz

Last edited:
OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
Is this worth it?
SAPPHIRE GRAPHICS CARD RADEON RX 580 4GB GDDR5 NITRO+ OC (11265-07-41G)

I know zotac 6gb mini and amp are cheaper but this has RGB saphire logo and also for 1080p gaming 4 gb vram should be enough

Build status-

-Purchased-
Mobo - MSI B350 Gaming Plus
PSU - Corsair TX550M gold
RAM - Adata spectrix D40 3000mhz 8GB
HDD - WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM
Cabinet - Circle 819 red

-Whats left-
CPU - Ryzen 5 1600
GPU - 1060 / RX 580

-Upgrades to make after completing build-
New cabinet
Another 8GB adata spectrix
LED strips

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Is this worth it?
SAPPHIRE GRAPHICS CARD RADEON RX 580 4GB GDDR5 NITRO+ OC (11265-07-41G)

I know zotac 6gb mini and amp are cheaper but this has RGB saphire logo and also for 1080p gaming 4 gb vram should be enough

Cabinet - Circle 819 red

Not worth it after taking the price, power consumption and brand into consideration. It still is overpriced. Stick with 1060 6GB or if you can get a RX570 for around 15-17k, get it.
BTW, why did you buy a circle cabinet?

OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
i dont know if 570 4gb can run future games at 1080p after a year or so, i just dont want to regret my decision later on and 1060 6gb mini’s might get heating issues due my 24/7 hardcore usage also they dont have any bling (rgb)..cheapest twin fan 1060 6gb card is zotac amp for around 23000 which is a strong option currently..but i can add 2k more and get the 580 which is great too and has nice rgb logo on it..so it really comes down to these 2..AMD cards run some games better and Nvidia cards run some games better..performance is identical..unfortunately have to accept these prices as i’ve already waited 2 months waiting for the prices to drop but they havn’t much..

I got the cabinet after watching a youtube video..it looked really good..now i regret my decision.

seafox6686

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

About to order the SMPS, both are good..any last moment advise? Which one to go for?
P.s - dont suggest any other smps unless its cheaper and better, thxx!

Seasonic S12II-520 S12II Series 520W Power Supply with 80+ Bronze Certification

Edit - personally i like the corsair. The wires look so neat.

EDIT - Purchased Corsair TX550m

Also bought ADATA SPECTRIX D40 DDR4 RPG 3000 mhz
Will the ADATA D40(AX4U300038G16-SRS) work with Asus Prime B350 plus? THE QVL list ofthe MB has support for AX4U300038G16-DBZ?? The DBZ is confusing

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
i dont know if 570 4gb can run future games at 1080p after a year or so, i just dont want to regret my decision later on and 1060 6gb mini’s might get heating issues due my 24/7 hardcore usage also they dont have any bling (rgb)..cheapest twin fan 1060 6gb card is zotac amp for around 23000 which is a strong option currently..but i can add 2k more and get the 580 which is great too and has nice rgb logo on it..so it really comes down to these 2..AMD cards run some games better and Nvidia cards run some games better..performance is identical..unfortunately have to accept these prices as i’ve already waited 2 months waiting for the prices to drop but they havn’t much..

I got the cabinet after watching a youtube video..it looked really good..now i regret my decision.

The Zotac Amp 1060 is an excellent choice. I recently got one. Get this one or the Rx 580, both are almost equivalent in terms of performance. Dont go below 1060/580 if you want a future proof build.

seafox6686

Will the ADATA D40(AX4U300038G16-SRS) work with Asus Prime B350 plus? THE QVL list ofthe MB has support for AX4U300038G16-DBZ?? The DBZ is confusing
Anybody? Will this work on Asus b350 prime plus? Or please suggest any other 8gb ram confirmed to work with above motherboard

OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
Anybody? Will this work on Asus b350 prime plus? Or please suggest any other 8gb ram confirmed to work with above motherboard

If it does not work at 2933 you can tweak it down to 2666 and it should work (as seen over few youtube videos). Difference between 2933 and 2666 is not noticeable. If you were to tweak from 3200 to 2133 that would be noticeable.

seafox6686

Ohh then it should just boot fine right? Am more concerned that whether the system will boot or not.
May I know from where you bought the RAM?

OP
Oli

Oli

Broken In
It should boot..i bought it from Mdcomputers..there is another one from Adata (2800 mhz)..but that one has no rgb

seafox6686

Yaa I will order that. And me too opted for the msi b350 gaming plus. The 2800 mhz module's model number is in the QVL list. Also can you let me know where tx 550m can be found? The vedant computer is charging 400 for courier I think.thats too much.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Yaa I will order that. And me too opted for the msi b350 gaming plus. The 2800 mhz module's model number is in the QVL list. Also can you let me know where tx 550m can be found? The vedant computer is charging 400 for courier I think.thats too much.

before buying MSI do search about their after sale services.. Also TX550M - read this as well.. Need Help - WD Hard Drive Caution Error...!!!

seafox6686

So should i go for seasonic m12ii 520w instead? I couldn't understand anything to be Frank in the link you shared. But the TX is gold and seasonic is 80 Bronze.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
So should i go for seasonic m12ii 520w instead? I couldn't understand anything to be Frank in the link you shared. But the TX is gold and seasonic is 80 Bronze.

no not seasonic s12/m12 , go with Tx 550m only .. seasonic s12/m12 is very old , lacking some protections , and about to be discontinued and is inferior than Tx 550m

it's just a slight issue that Tx failed in one of the tests.. so just ask about the impact ( if any ) of those failed tests on jonnyguru forums and if it's not a big deal then go ahead and buy it.. though personally i have confirmed from a knowledgeable person , but still it would be better if you get more opinion on this yourself to make an informed decision .. reread that link a few times and it will become clear..

also don't forget to search about MSI after sale services in india

Last edited:
Top Bottom