New Acer 4520 For Sale - Trivandrum - Warranty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonder

Broken In
Selling New Acer 4520 For Sale at Trivandrum ( Less than 1 Week old )
Bought from Acer-Mall, Tvm. 1 Year International Travelers Warranty

Laptop only used/opened twice! Plastic covers still attached!

Specs

• AMD Athlon 64x2 TK-57 1.9Ghz
  • 1 GB DDR2
  • NVIDIA Geforce 7000M
  • 160GB HDD
  • 5-in-1 Card Reader
  • Dolby5-certified surround sound system
  • DVD-Super Multi DL
  • 802.11b/g
  • Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
  • 14.1 WXGA
  • Vista/XP drivers Provided

Price Rs 27,500 /-

snubbed

Broken In
I'm from Cochin. I'm interested in the sale. I would like to know something.
Why are you selling this ?
How much price do u expect ?

OP
W

wonder

Broken In
I'm from Cochin. I'm interested in the sale. I would like to know something.
Why are you selling this ?
How much price do u expect ?

It was a gift. I already have a laptop.
Price : 27,500.

You can get brand new lappy of same model in Bangalore between 25K and 29K.
Consider price rivisio++++n

This sale is for mainly Trivandrum only, It was bought last week from Acer Mall, Trivandrum for Rs 30,500. I'm selling it for Rs 3000 less.

Thank you

snubbed

Broken In
Rs 3000 less !! thats all. You won't get much for 2nd hand products. If its for half the price i can take it. I can come to TVM & get it.

OP
W

wonder

Broken In
Rs 3000 less !! thats all. You won't get much for 2nd hand products. If its for half the price i can take it. I can come to TVM & get it.

Sure. Half the price for a brand new laptop with 1 year warranty. why, take it for free.

Anyway, I will save you the trouble. Laptop Sold. close topic.

Thank you

gopz

In the zone
Sure. Half the price for a brand new laptop with 1 year warranty. why, take it for free.

Anyway, I will save you the trouble. Laptop Sold. close topic.

Thank you

Rs.3000 is like 10% off the original price. Why would anyone buy from you, when they cant even save 10%?

They can buy it directly from Acer, brand new, and get peace of mind that its absolutely new and untouched.

OP
W

wonder

Broken In
Rs.3000 is like 10% off the original price. Why would anyone buy from you, when they cant even save 10%?

They can buy it directly from Acer, brand new, and get peace of mind that its absolutely new and untouched.

There are people in this world for whom which Rs 3000 can be a big amount. As you can read, the laptop was indeed sold for Rs 3000 less.

It may come as a big surprise to you but not everybody is born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Thank you

gopz

In the zone
There are people in this world for whom which Rs 3000 can be a big amount. As you can read, the laptop was indeed sold for Rs 3000 less.

It may come as a big surprise to you but not everybody is born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Thank you

Yeah but there is a big risk involved. And its an even bigger risk for the people to whom Rs.3000 is a big amount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom