Never waste time in wordpass if u cannot pay..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharika

In the zone
well as a indian if you dont buy software i have come to conclusion that mircosoft word password are virtually impossible to remove ..oe get back
i have tried it more 6 months..using diff software ..many about 15...but none of them really work

so this is for info..really dont waste your time in it..may be if u pay in dollar some soft may be able to remove the password and if your password is not english ie may be hindi caste or so on..never dream of getting it back...that sofware will shoe 6 months left..and so on...

so i suggest not to waste time on these and never forget password if you dont want to lose your file...
in this microsoft rules..

just for info

shantanu

Technomancer
Nice info Dude !!!

i cant tell but there is a way of removing that pass without any software.

so keep your research on.. you will come to know one day

shantanu

Technomancer
Sorry ! i should not have posted this also as its a company secret that i cannot disclose ,, i said so that the person can kep his research on.

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
shantanu_webmaster said:
Nice info Dude !!!

i cant tell but there is a way of removing that pass without any software.

so keep your research on.. you will come to know one day
another tips is never run behind or believe this kind of kids,sites who claim to retrive password for you...
some big sites are not fake..and removes pass if you give them dollars...other are all fake...especially if the person is with in india ..mind it 99 percent says they know but their method dont work
..the best in the business is www.rixler.com who removes pass and show only some lines if you dont pay

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah Dont beleive My kind of kiD

I think you understood me wrong...

i dont fake .. and INDIANS are not fake plz dont say that

Last edited:

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
pathiks said:
many password retreivers r available... jus google..

Right, and many people using these s/w & retrieves their passwords successfully. Also one of my friend retrieved his password successfully which was in special characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom