net down

Status
Not open for further replies.

agm_105

Broken In
i use sify net unlimeted i just took new package .but my net gets down after some time 15 to 20 min i get ping reply but i cant acesss any site wat seems to be prblem plz help

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well usually When The Server Gets too clogged or The Users Constantly download Heavy Amount of files then The Server Usually Goes down for a while and then Charges Back Up....This is not Only the Problem with Sify Broadband But most of the Broadband Providers......So well The only way is to bear With Them for a while until The Line is Fully Clear.... 8)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
What you call is known as Packet loss from the IP. Tough you can ping but the packets that carry net data is not there. I dont think you should just rest and let the circumstances take over . You should register a strong protest with the Net Provider ( Sify or Satyam in your case ).
Most of the time they may increase the bandwidth of your connection to satisfy you its entirely their problem and you should not suffer because they cannot provide you with a Good healthy line and instead give you slow net which looses packets.
Best luck and do keep us updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom