Status
Not open for further replies.

krisjr

In the zone
hi,
well whenever i resume a multisession cd(moser,mercury,frontech),nero doesnt show the previously burned data on the cd.when it opens the window,the cd is blank..wat cud be the prob..nero software is upto date and recent versions are loaded..i hav even ticked to allow multisession but the next time i open to resume it,nothing shows......

tx

lavan_joy

Journeyman
Peculier problem'
Do onething..
Uninstall Nero and do a full clean install with the latest Nero nad try that.

Sourabh

Laptoping
krisjr said:
hi,
well whenever i resume a multisession cd(moser,mercury,frontech),nero doesnt show the previously burned data on the cd.when it opens the window,the cd is blank..wat cud be the prob..nero software is upto date and recent versions are loaded..i hav even ticked to allow multisession but the next time i open to resume it,nothing shows......

tx

mebbe thts becoz of the use of cheap cd-r media

try wid some branded ones

i use default windows cd-writing wizard to save data on a cd again n again, give it a try

SHell

Broken In
when u open amultisession-cd, does it show
the remaining space on the disk and the space u have
burned.

if it does not show ,use nero general clean tool and remove
all the Nero products installed and perform a fresh install.

Hope it works

OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
ok tel me some more cd burning softwares which dont hav fat and big update files..man 30mb files is just too much..oh yes,i forgot to mention i hav a samsung cd/rw...

OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
SHell said:
when u open amultisession-cd, does it show
the remaining space on the disk and the space u have
burned.

if it does not show ,use nero general clean tool and remove
all the Nero products installed and perform a fresh install.

Hope it works

no no as i said,it simply shows 0mb as if its a new cd...i hav used such cds many times.it can effectively store 702mb but i never store or overburn.tried once,it went well.but i usually store 690/695 at the most..but yes,it shows nothing as if its new blank cd..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom